Chapter-15 A New Adventure

Make sure to vote and comment.

"It was a fruitful trip" Regulus said smilingly

"It was a fruitful trip" Regulus said smilingly. "Well any questions. And the moment he uttered those words he so regretted it. When there was like so many question.

"How do they hide so many things" 

"Are all fairy tail beast real" 

"Where is Hogwarts"

 "Do we vampires can go in Diagon ally "

 "Can Vampires open a bank account in Gringotts" 

.The moment last question was uttered everyone looked towards that person who asked it which was none other then Caroline. When she noticed everyone was staring at her she smiled sheepishly.

"I mean wouldn't it be beneficial, like i'm Vampire now after some time i have to fake my death to get my inheritance and with increasing technology how long can i use compulsion as well, and moreover this is such a long procedure. First plan your death, then execute it, then lawyers and all. Ahh So much work"Caroline ranted and everyone were looking towards her silently. Now that they think about it was such hassle.

 Mikaelson family had it easy as Niklaus has people to look after their properties and processions. It still was hassle but was more smooth then  new Vampires.

"Well Blondie over here is right i mean i just Compel them ,but it's good option if we can have an account were we don't have to fake death and all" Damon said while thinking ,which was first Damon and thinking should never be in one sentence .

"Now that Damon and Ms. Forbes has said this, I find this a really good idea, and moreover ma petite étoile is part of that world , i also want to part of her society" Elijah said while looking at his siblings if they have any problem which obviously they didn't have and they also thought it was good idea.

"Well you can open your account, Goblins doesn't have any problems with any species they just want the right amount and respect and you all set" Regulus told them all.

And then he answered there question with best of his abilities,no matter what,he is a Pure-blood he didn't have any contact with muggle world other than those muggle born in Hogwarts.

"Regulus what was so special about her wand. I mean why were they all so pale after hearing about her wand" Jeremy asked the one question which Mikaelson's were dreading about.

"Now wand is really special in more than one ways, as it's a wand who chooses it's witch or wizard not the other way. Normally a wand has only one wood and and one core but mia piccola Stella is really special and powerful. So a power witch needs powerful wand to match her. And White Oak is moreover is associated with you all Vampires. White Oak was used in Vampire ritual. Originals know this better, so of-course she will be associated with that as she's part of Original family and i think Ollivander explained everything" Regulus told them while not telling them whole truth about White oak as he was still dreading about that retched Bridge.