Chapter-13 Hogwarts here i come.....

Make sure to comment and vote.

Everyone in Mystic Falls was confused when they continued watching the memories and saw an owl carrying a letter

Who uses owls nowadays?

The answer was quite simple, Hogwarts, one of the greatest wizarding schools.

"Hold on second, are you telling me there is a school that teaches magic and everything in between," Kol asked Regulus with his mouth wide open.

Everyone else was also shocked when Regulus told them that Adhara would start school soon. They had thought it would be like any normal school but then he dropped a huge bomb.

Regulus: She will soon start to learn more about her magic and Hogwarts won't know what hit it. I just hope that on her first day she doesn't start befriending the Hogwarts House ghost, that girl can never rest.

As Regulus was lost in thought he hadn't realized that he had said it out loud and when he didn't hear any noise he looked up at everyone else in the room. Only to get a loud "What!" from everyone in the room. Then he was bombarded with a million questions.

"What do you mean ghost?"

"What house are you talking about?"

"Are other ghosts like you?"

"What the hack is this Hogwarts I'm hearing about?"

And these questions continued on and on, getting quite annoyed Regulus took out his wand and sent red sparks into the air quieting everyone down with the beautiful display of magic.

Regulus: Oh Merlin give a break. I will tell you everything you want to know so keep quiet. Where to begin, oh yes Hogwarts......

Regulus then began reciting everything he read in Hogwarts a History. How Hogwarts was formed , what the different houses are, the ghost that resides in Hogwarts, and then he told them about the Ministry. What its purpose was, their most prominent laws specially; Statue of Secrecy, and how they are everywhere in the World just hiding in plain sight.

Regulus: So now you can start with your interrogation, ask away.

Rebekah is the first one to start off, " You said the statue of secrecy was formed in the 1600's right.(Regulus nods) So why didn't we know about you? I mean I get why Damon and Stefan but why not us?"

Regulus: Well Rebekah to be honest I don't know the exact answer but what I do know is that we were already secretive about it way before the statue was placed. But it became mandatory after the Salem Witch trials in order to protect our people many strong enchantments and memory spells were made and done. Only then it became more secretive. And....if I remember correctly we had asked Wiccans as well but they didn't give a proper response so they were not included. They had also been quite judgmental, no offenses to your kind of Magic but they treat others beneath them which isn't our call to make. I mean I'm not saying we aren't like that. I mean most of us are, but we have our own prejudices; blood purity issues and all but they were really into keeping nature safe. We don't believe in that. We think nature is quite strong herself; she doesn't need knights in shining armor. (He scoffed once saying the last sentence, aiming it at Bonnie and her judgement issues.)