Chapter-29 The Mystery Nicholas Flamel

Make sure to vote and comment.

"Finally we could know"Damon said rolling his eyes. "This dude is mystery in himself" Kol says to Niklaus who was drinking some wine.

"Hey didn't we read about him in our history books" Elena said suddenly with wide eyes. Caroline and Bonnie nodded remembering that particular person.

"Wait you have read about him in our history books?" Stefan asked the girls even Originals were looking at them and Lily has a face like she just remembered something.

"Ya it was not exactly history books as it was mentioned in a novel and then we researched about him in history" Bonnie say excitedly. Caroline then continues for her "It's story about twins, and some prophecy where they met Nicholas and he told them about his immortality..."

"Blondie for once continue with research not the novel" Damon says sarcastically. Caroline smile sheepishly " Ya so according to history Nicholas was actually was a French scribe and manuscript seller. After his death, Flamel developed a reputation as an alchemist believed to have created and discovered the philosopher stone  and to have thereby achieved immortality."

"But then we laughed over it and said there is no such things as immortal beings."Elena finished for other two girls who nodded.

 "Well this mystery is getting more and more intense" Finn says and his other siblings also nodded.

"Lily what are you thoughts about it" Rebekah asked Lily who just shrugged said"You will just get your answer if they are correct or not. Shall we continue.?" Lily asked other.

"Of-course Darling" Kol says with a wink to Lily who just shook her head.

"I found him!" Harry gasped "I found Flamel! I told you I'd read the name somewhere before, I read it on the train coming here- listen to this"

"Ohh finally we can see if what we know is correct or not" Jeremy says. "But on funny note they found him about it on a chocolate frog...a chocolate frog talk about luck" Stefan says to Damon who also realized this and laughed.

"Professor Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark wizard of Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicholas Flamel!"

"Alchemy..alchemy interesting subject don't you think brother" Kol asked Elijah with a strange twinkle in his eyes and Elijah eyes were wide in his mind only one thought was recurring again and again" Is it a coincidence or mere luck?".

"Something wrong Elijah" Rebekah asked when she saw her brother's tensed muscle just for a second and he was back but she knew something was not right. Niklaus and Finn were also looking at him with worried look he just give him a reassuring nod that he was alright and he looked towards smug Kol and gave him a glare to not say anything else alt-east not right now. Kol just gave a lazy grin.

Other Mystic fall gang just looked towards this silent on going drama between Mikaelson.

"I can literally see the spark of tension her" Damon whispered to Stefan who was also watching ongoing drama.Lily also seeing the drama and Kol smug's face she understood Kol had took leap in the dark and it has hit the target correctly before this could escalate she continued the memories.

Adhara grinned happily before Hermione jumped up with probably her biggest smile since the markings of the first homework's were given back.

"Stay right here!" She says before running up to the girl's dormitories.

Adhara wasn't even able to go over to the other side of the table before Hermione ran back down holding a big old book with her.

"I never thought to look in here!" She says "I got this out of the library weeks ago for a bit of light reading"