Chapter-11 Goodbye for now..

Make sure to comment and vote as well

Lily.J.Potter

After Adhara's birthday a few months passed in blur and some daily memories were shown making the Mystic Fall gang realize that Adhara Potter Black was a total genius

After Adhara's birthday a few months passed in blur and some daily memories were shown making the Mystic Fall gang realize that Adhara Potter Black was a total genius. With her wit and her pranking ideas which she surely inherited from both sides of her family.

Kol was the happiest among them seeing his little niece playing pranks with her father and uncle saying, "Finally someone who can understand the joy of pranking. Oh my beautiful and lovely niece keep it up and Sirius & James good work mate." The others just shook their heads.

"Adhara Celeste Potter Black," shouted Krystal trying to find her one year old toddler who once again was hiding. Krystal was getting restless from not being able to find her. When she saw Sirius gesturing her to keep quiet and motioning her to follow which she did and there she found her little Star sleeping in her Father's leather jacket on his hanging chair making her chuckle.

Even Regulus was laughing, how could someone so small create that level of chaos.

He gave a sympathetic glance to Elijah, who successfully avoided everyone else's, he just watched his beautiful little star with so much love. No matter what she did he was falling more and more in love with her, his cute little bundle.

Whenever she smiled or laughed, it was the most melodious sound he had ever heard. His heart warmed seeing her smile and when she cried his heart shattered. He wished he could give her the whole world if it meant she'd never cry.

Adhara was an overall calm child, from what they could understand from seeing her behavior. Sure she caused mischief here and there. But she always remained calm and many of her mannerisms, which she were still developing, were like Elijah's. Finn confirmed that baby Elijah and baby Adhara shared many similarities, hearing that his daughter was just like him made him more proud of her.

Whereas Niklaus had another problem. He was feeling a pull and his head was hurting like something was trying to bust out of it but what that was remained a mystery for him. It was like a dam was full and it wanted to overflow but there seemed to be a barrier. When he was pulled into a vision, he was not able to see the person clearly and he couldn't hear properly, only catching snippets of the conversation.

{"Really then, promise me you'll never underestimate yourself. You're a kind person Klaus with a beautiful heart and soul. My king you were born to rule. So promise me you'll never let your confidence waver make yourself stronger and your willpower  hard and never let any problem coming your way affect you. Just keep your hand on your heart and remember that no matter what, someone really loves you and you have to fight for that." And then someone kisses him tenderly on his nose. That someone's face was blurred.}