Chapter-17 Some bets!!!!!

Make sure to vote and comment.

Everyone looked towards the one and only Lily Potter or her ghost. The one who sacrificed herself for her child. The aunt of the youngest Mikealson. Everyone was in awe those flame like hair and the emerald like green eyes.

Elijah was the first one to recover."Well it's nice to meet you Mrs. Potter, and correct me if i'm wrong but you are the next guide isn't it?" Elijah asked Lily. Lily gave him a beautiful smile. Snapping everyone out there zone.

"It's nice to meet you again Elijah and call me Lily. Moreover your assumptions are correct yup i'm here instead of Regulus. You know can't be in living world for more time it's not good for us spirits."Lily told last line to everyone.

Rebekah was next and she gave a full smile to Lily" Lily I'm Rebekah Adhara's aunt and i have to sat you have a pure heart and soul to give your life for your child. You are an amazing mother." Rebekah told Lily with tears running in her eyes. Other girls were also emotional from seeing the loving mother. Everyone had their experience with their mothers.

Kol the suddenly next to her" Hey there beautiful" Kol gave her a flirty smile making Lily chuckle and his family members sighing. "You do know that i'm married right" Lily ask him with raised eyebrow but Damon butted in saying"But you are also dead".

Lily gave him a look"And here i was thinking when will you open your mouth?. You can't stop yourself from commenting right" Saying this Lily gave him Klaus worthy glare making other laugh at Damon's expense and Damon was surly not pouting nope no pout.

By now mood was back to normal at-least.

"Umm Mrs. Potter i mean Lily in which house were you sorted in your school time?" Jeremy asked Lily she gave him a smile with a reminiscing look her eyes" I was in Gryffindor and others as well only Regulus was Slytherin. It was one of the most amazing time of my life. It was home." Lily the smiled with tears in her eyes. 

"Even though we were dead we could only see from other side for a short while and due to this i can finally see our children growing up. So expect more of us to pop up " Lily smiles and everyone nods. 

"Lily i know i may sound rude but why aren't you at peace" Finn asked with concerning look while other Mystic fall gang look confused his family got the gist where this was going. Indicating something in near future or past was not in favor of their children.

"Lily is something not right. Is it to do with my daughter and young Harry" Elijah asked worriedly his mind was coming with lot's of negative scenarios. Lily just shook her head and looked towards everyone her eyes settled on Niklaus giving him assessing looks which was only there for few seconds but Kol and Rebekah caught her assessing looks. They both gave each looks determining who were looking only they both were. 

They both gave each other looks meaning they need to talk later.

"Elijah life is complicated and our children life is not easy one as they have there own fates to walk on(She gave assurance and warning to Elijah). And to answer you Finn(Looking towards him with acknowledging smile) what kind of mother i would be if i didn't make sure my children are finally safe" Lily eyes once again settled on Niklaus making him raise his eyebrow at her.

"Moreover i need to make sure my Children are in safe hands who loves them with everything."Lily then claps her hands behind "Oh common i wanna watch the sorting of Children. After all i'm going to get rich in few seconds." Everyone gave her looks at her last sentence. 

She smiled sheepishly "You know just normal day betting in which house children will get sorted"

Suddenly Kol had a mischievous glint in his eyes which somehow Damon caught it in understanding " Well according to my understanding of your houses My bet is Adhara and Harry gonna be Gryffindor for 50 Bucks " Kol said loudly making his family chuckle and then Damon got competitive as well.

"Well i think Mini suit is pure Slytherin and as for Harry it's between Hufflepuff or Gryffindor for 50 bucks" Damon says looking towards Kol.

"Ohh you are so on Salvatore" Kol gave his trade mark smirk and then others also started betting Lily hyping them from side lines with her own mischievous side. She didn't married a pranksters for nothing. Somehow she also roped Elijah into this mess who also betted same as Kol but with extra condition that for next month looser have to do chores without compelling .

Which somehow turned another interesting bets. Klaus, Damon , Elena and Bonnie said Adhara Slytherin as they don't know Harry that much to bet on him. 

Rebekah, and Caroline thought she would be Hufflepuff with her more caring nature. Whereas Finn and Jeremy thought Ravenclaw was better suited to her. While Stefan also thought she's more of Gryffindor.

Damon and Stefan also had other condition that the looser will have to cook for straight one week. Even though they never ate at home that much but still cooking was not an easy task plus the winner's favorite food.

And then finally they resumed watching to see who won the bet.

So sorry for such late update as well short chapter. Just busy with other things as i'm doing part time job as well so have to keep up with every thing.

So do vote and comment as well. And some creative ideas as well i always welcome them.