Chapter 31 The Original Child

Make sure to comment and vote.

"Well if you guys are done with your super secret meeting can we start please i'm getting bored and want to end this soon. So that i could rest" Damon says with a huff.

Before other could retort to him Lily started the memories again she also wanted to finish with this year sooner and return to soul realm.

Adhara sat quietly by the office because she knew that if she was going to go out again, she's going to get caught by either Filch or some other teacher like Snape.

She looked over to the mirror on the wall and saw that her black locks had a slight twinge of green onto it. She huffed out in frustration before focusing a little more to make sure that it was fully black. She wasn't really sure as to why she got these abilities but she was grateful for it as she was able to escape pranks more easily, if not all the time.

"Her emotions are getting out of control. It's not good for her specially in future if something happens, her magic could be lot volatile and harmful even for herself" Kol says with a tinge of worry. Lily took a harsh breath like remembering something far and grief filled memory.

"What does this mean Kol?" Rebekah was the one who asked. Elijah, Niklaus and Finn were full alert with Kol's statement even mystic gang was nervous with Kol's deductions.

"What i mean to say Rebekah is that we already have a glance at her magic and i can say the more emotions we pour the more magic becomes strong ,that's why in young witches like Bennett over here her negative emotions result in more powerful spell. and still she get nose bleeding. You can imagine Adhara's magic battling with herself i'm afraid Brothers and sister it could prove dangerous. I really wishing i'm strongly wrong in this" Kol says looking at Elijah who was trying to calm himself down.

"Brother you know, you're rarely wrong in case of magic" Niklaus says he also was afraid now what this could mean in future for there family.

Soon, McGonagall came back with a huff, Adhara was going to ask about something before she realised Neville was there.

"Neville? What are you doing?" She asks and McGonagall glared fiercely at him.

"What is he doing there" Caroline says.

"Adhara! I heard Malfoy about to catch you! He said there was a dragon! Thank god you're okay! What are you doing here?!" Neville blabbered and McGonagall shushed him.

"This Malfoy is like a leech. always trying to get them in trouble. Poor Neville" Stefan says.

"Me and Ms.Potter were having a chat, she wasn't able to sleep well so she went here" McGonagall said and Neville squeaked before shutting his mouth and nodded.

"Neville, where did you hear about this?" Adhara asks, curious as to how and why Neville heard Draco talking about it. She thought he would probably be sleeping soundly in his bed in the common room.

"In Herbology! I was told to go there because Professor Sprout called me in and that's when I passed by Malfoy who was telling Crabbe and Goyle about it!" Neville flinched and McGonagall arched her eyebrow. "Oh hope so Harry and Hermione are not caught?" Rebekah prays.

"I don't see why you should believe Mr.Malfoy's words! You're up extremely late! It's almost 1 AM!" McGonagall scolded and Neville's head drooped down.

"Neville" Adhara muttered sadly before trying to rub his back comfortingly and the boy lifted his head up at her and Adhara pressed her lips into a thin line.

The door swung open and there Adhara saw Hermione and Harry there, Hermione was trembling in her spot and Harry looked disappointed. "Oh shit they got caught"Bonnie says.