Chapter 25 Witch's Intuition

Make sure to comment and vote

"At this rate i'm not even sure how many heart attack our youngest is gonna give our dear brother"Finn told his other siblings. While Elijah just massaged the area between his brows.

"Well i'm really liking mini suit and tie"Damon told Stefan smirking in return he got elbow in his ribs from Elena who was glaring at him and other mystic gang included some more than others.

"You guys are boring"Damon just rolled his eyes."Shut up Salvatore otherwise i don't mind shutting you up. I'm quiet good in making others silent"Kol threatened with a chilled smile which sent shivers of fear in other, while other Mikaelson's just smirked at there brother's murderer tendencies.

Elijah wanted this drama to finish so that they could continue the memories."Children please"Elijah said in calm and authoritative voice making others quiet.

When suddenly Bonnie questioned Lily "Lily...um.. i have a question(she was looking towards Elijah fearing his anger but he just sighed and nodded towards her). Why was there a troll in the school.(Now everyone's interest was picked this was a good question). I mean is it normal for trolls to be there?."

Lily sighed "Bonnie as much as i would like to answer, you have to wait for it in future you will get your answers." Everyone nodded they were really curious but they have to wait.

"Lily mind continuing please"Elijah asked Lily who nodded her hand and memories continued.

It had reached November, and the weather as said by Adhara was as cold as it can already bloody be. The snow was gathering around the castle grounds and Adhara saw Hagrid almost everyday shoveling it away causing her to always frown.

"It's mesmerizing" Niklaus so much wanted to paint this beautiful landscape. Others also agreed a castle in snow it's straight out of fairy tail thing.

She had spent some time outside with Fred and George throwing snowballs at random people. There was this one time, Quirrell was walking by and the three of them ducked under some snow and started petting his turban with snowballs. The guys hissed out in pain and turned to find the culprit but the three managed to duck away.

"Yes!!!!!kick out Elijah's boring genes and accept your most favorite and handsome uncle Kol's genes."Kol was cheering for Adhara and twins. Even if he didn't like those ginger haired twins he have to admit they have some good ideas. Rebekah and Finn were glaring at him how dare he assume he's going to be favorite.

"Well if Tanner was alive i would so love to do this to him" Caroline told others Scooby gang who laughed at her comment.

Elijah was so done with Kol's antics he was not saying anything to him. Niklaus looked towards Elijah and asked him"Won't you say anything about your rule breaking girl."

"What can i say brother on one hand i want to reprimand her but on other hand i'm enjoying her these mischievous ways. Her smiling face it makes me feel"...."Alive, it makes you feel alive"Niklaus completed Elijah's sentence who nodded .