Chapter-7 My little Star

James Fleamont Potter

Make sure to comment and vote.

James: Oh okay you are......wait what? (He asked falling from his seat on the couch.) You dated someone and you didn't even tell me anything. Who's the asshole? Tell me. I'll hex that idiot. How dare he...

He continued to ramble while Lily facepalmed at her husband's antics. All the while Krystal was trying so hard to control her laughter at her brother's cuteness.

"Ohh Elijah a baby warlock sorry wizard wants to hex you," Kol snickered at his brother's situation. Damon laughed out loud while the others tried to control their own laughter.

Caroline: That James has such a cute smile alas he's married. (She sighed dreamily along with the other girls.)

Klaus raised his eyebrow at her when Caroline noticed his stare she blushed and he smirks.

Regulus, seeing their little eye moment scowled. Why was it him? In the whole entire world why this asshole. He straightened his back with his pure-blood mask on full display and sneered, " Well you can only dream. Since James was 11 and he first set his eyes on Lily no other girl mattered to him other than his sister. During his entire school years he was pining after her and during the last is when Lily finally agreed to go out with him. He loved her till his last breath."

Everyone seemed to notice the past tense and dread filled them. "Moreover you should be glad you didn't meet him Elijah you would have been a goner," continued Regulus. Interested Kol scooted closer to him and asked, "Why?" Smirking, Regulus looked towards the scene that was about to play and said, "Wait and see."

"Jamie brother, he's gone now. So you can't hex him," Krystal told her brother, tears running down her face. This seemed to have snapped James' attention towards her and then he looked at Lily silently asking her to give them time. And she did with a nod she left the study.

He moved towards his sister and helped guide her to the couch while he sat in front of her taking her hand in his, "Tell me everything." And Krystal did tell him every single detail from meeting Elijah to his abrupt disappearance and her pregnancy. All the while he calmly listened and hugged her.

(Seeing this Rebekah teared up seeing such a sweet moment between the two. Klaus noticed this and he moved closer to her giving her a hug too.)

James: What about the baby? What do you want to do with it? Keep it or abort it? Whatever you want I'll always be with you. Me, Lily flower, Padfoot, Moony, and Wormy as well we will all support you.

(Hearing them talk about abortion Elijah tensed up. His instincts were telling him that this child was in fact his no matter what. Everyone was also tensing up hearing this and Kol patted Elijah's shoulder as a sign that he was here for him.)