Chapter-6 A New World-2

Make sure to comment and vote.

Chapter been edited by Babushkas_

"Your Daughter Adhara."

Those three words were the only thing said, almost echoing for a second. The silence was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop after that all hell broke loose.

Klaus, being the first to recover, started seeing red, what nonsense was thing warlock spewing, " You're lying, vampires can't procreate and I clearly remember Elijah being a vampire, an original at that. Who sent you? Was it our wretched mother or someone else?" By then Klaus was in front of Regulus but he wasn't able to get close. It was as if he was stuck in his place.

Everyone soon recovered after hearing Klaus's angry voice. They had all taken a step back except for Elijah who was also rooted in his spot. Elijah's mind was still processing those three words.

Elijah: I don't know what nonsense you are trying to spew but as my brother said it's not possible. So I'll ask you nicely while your head is still attached. Who sent you? (He exclaimed angrily.)

The Scooby Gang were getting surprised with everything going on. First there was Finn, then Kol who couldn't be dagger-ed, and now there's an angry Elijah. This was the first time seeing something like this so they thought remaining silent would be a good idea.

But Damon being who he is couldn't keep his mouth closed and before he could say anything Regulus spoke, " Why would I lie about this and someone did send me but it was not to harm you but ask for your help." Regulus was shocked with what was going on where the hell did Dumbledore send him.

Klaus: What have you done to me, warlock? Why can't I move? Release me, now, otherwise I'll kill you and everyone you've ever met.

His angry voice boomed in the large room. He had been stuck almost frozen into place and everyone had been shocked, no one had seen the witch doing any magic and if he had silently done so then how powerful was he?

Regulus: Again with the warlock. I'm a wizard and moreover you can't kill seeing as I'm already dead. (He cheekily said dropping another bomb on the supernatural of Mystic Falls.)

Caroline: So you're saying that you're a spirit. Then why are you here and what help do you need?

Regulus: Correct, I am a spirit and someone sent me here to ask for your help and ......

Regulus was then cut short by Kol who said something that the Mikaelson's had completely forgotten for a second, " Finn, was this why you asked me about a fertility spell? Does this have something to do with what this warlock (Sensing Regulus's glare) I mean this wizard said about Elijah's daughter?" he finished looking at Finn then Regulus hoping for an answer.

Hearing this everyone's eyes snapped towards Finn and Elijah's mind once again started thinking about Adhara.

Klaus was once again angry but whenever he heard the name Adhara he couldn't help but feel warmth in his heart. He didn't know why but he ignored it like always.

Finn: Yes Kol you're correct with your assumption in why I had asked you. I believe Mr.Black will have more information on this given the fact that I was only given some facts about it. (He replied calmly to his brother.)

Bonnie: What fertility spell are you talking about? Are you a warlock as well? I didn't see you do magic and why are you asking them for help, don't you know their monsters. (By the last sentence she was throwing glares the Mikaelson's way.)

Regulus: Miss Bennett, I'm a wizard and that's the last time I'll be correcting you. But more specifically I'm a wizard from the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black. You didn't see me doing magic because I did them non-verbally. Moreover I don't want to sound like a narcissist but my type of magic is different from yours. We're stronger than you as we don't have limitations due to us not borrowing our magic from nature like you do. We use wands like mine. (He said while showing them his wand.) It is a conductor for us and as for monsters that's for me to decide. I have seen worse things so I do believe I can classify a monster. So I request that you don't start clouding your judgement because of a few people. (He ended throwing the Black glare everyone's way.)