Chapter-8 Something Special

"She's so cute, brother. Look at her adorable face. Awwww, she's gonna be the cutest baby in the world," Rebekah gushed over the newborn, "And brother look at her innocent eyes, they're so beautiful, full of innocence and..." Regulus cuts her off mid sentence, " and mischievous, she's gonna be a handful just you watch," Regulus said, smiling while looking at his adorable baby niece as he never got the chance to see her like this.

Kol: Her cheeks are so chubby, and she's also tiny. Are all babies this tiny and fragile (He asked while trying to poke the baby's cheeks. Even though it was a memory, he wanted to try what could go wrong but he forget they were just holograms)

"Yes Kol, all babies are the same, even you were like this" Finn said smiling at Kol who was looking at Adhara and when the baby blinked he looked towards his brother, "She blinked," he said with a goofy smile. All his siblings chuckled seeing him like this.

Jeremy: She's also your niece so why are you not there? (He asked curiously and everyone also perked up looking his way for an answer.)

"Well at that time me and my brother were on opposite sides so we didn't have any contact with each other for almost 5 years," Regulus said with a heavy heart, "Plus I was already dead at that time. A year before she was born to be more precise, I didn't even know I was going to be an uncle and my brother didn't even know I was dead."

Klaus was the only one to notice him say opposite sides. 'What does that mean'. "What do you mean opposite side?" questioned Klaus.

Regulus: You will find out soon enough, right now just enjoy the memories. (He said with a nod telling them the topic shouldn't be discussed any further.)

"Looks like Elijah is totally whipped," whistled Damon pointing at Elijah's still form. He was looking at his daughter with the utmost concentration. He didn't want to miss anything even if he already did in real life.

Elijah: Tell me I'm wrong Regulus but I was sure when my daughter was born she had grey eyes but now she seems to have hazel eyes like her mother, is something wrong with her, is she ok, is she.. (He said, starting to panic, not knowing what's wrong with his little star whom he had grown quite attached to in this short span of minutes.)

Hearing this everyone looks towards the baby and sure enough her eyes were a different color. And a few seconds later they saw something that wasn't possible: the baby had changed her black hair to blond and various other colors.

Damon: Are my eyes playing or is mini suit over there changing her hair from black to freaking blonde? (He mused looking at the baby curiously.)

"No Damon you are right we all saw that," said Stefan, astonished he had never seen something like that before. Everything was so different, first there are other types of witches and now this.