༻Chapter 2༺

Perfect plan

Russia's POV
It was lunch time and I actually didn't brought anything to eat, China tried multiple times to give me some of his food or to at least give me money to buy something from the bar, but I kept refusing, I really wasn't hungry. I decided to go to the toilet for a minute, in the closest one it wasn't allowed to enter cause the floor was wet, not sure what happened but I was sure that I had to go to another one. Once I got there I washed my arms and face, shook my head and then went out.

As I was walking down the hallway I saw another country. It was all alone and defenseless..."Wrong timing Poland..." I said to myself. They were turned around and couldn't see me as I was getting closer and closer.
"Hey, there..." I said in a very threatening way. They turned around in surprise and instantly hid their hands behind their back.
"Oh oh? Hiding objects, huh? Come on, show what it is if you don't want to get in trouble." I said looking deadly in their eyes.
"O-oh, it's nothing, I-I promise." They replied trying to avoid eye contact.
"Oh really? Do you think that I'm stupid or some kind of stuff?" I asked.
"N-NO- I mean- I don't think that it's something that would interest you..." They answered.
"Do you think I care? Just show me already, and then I'll decide if I want it or not." I said.
"No..." They said.
We stood for a moment then I completely lost my cool...I pushed them against the wall and got ready to punch them on the face, until...
"Hey...don't do that..." I heard Canada's voice coming from behind me. I turned around and saw that she was actually there, looking serious in my eyes, I never saw her like that. Poland immediately slipped away from my hands and hid behind Canada.
"What are you doing? Why can't you leave someone eat in peace?" She asked.
"Well...I would have left them if they said what they had..." I answered.
"Obviously they didn't, you'd probably just steal it from them..." She said.
"No, I'm not hungry right now, I would have left them if they said that it was food." I replied.
"Well, now you know it so leave them alone..." She replied, then she turned to Poland and said something to them: "Sorry, you can go now, I'll think about him.", Poland nodded and went to the other way, as for Canada she waved at them then turned back to me, looking serious again.
"Why do you have to target innocent people? They've never done anything bad to you." She said.
"Ugh, come on, it's funny to do it, plus I gain respect in this way, not everyone is clever or very kind hearted, not everyone is you." I replied.
"Oh...but still, you need to chill out, they didn't deserve that..." She said.
"Whatever you say "mommy"..." I responded sarcastically.
"Ugh...just...uh...I wonder what would have happened if I didn't intervened..." She said.
"Hmph...you don't need to know, and you aren't supposed to defend others, I'm your friend remember? Unless you want me to show your true self..." I replied while taking my phone out of my pocket.
"I- ugh...I'm your friend just because you're ffff-..." She said but before she could finish I interrupted her: "Yeah, come on, let's hear you first bad word."
"...fffrickin' black mailing me, so this is not actual friendship...Poland, instead, they're not a jerk like you so obviously I defended them..." She concluded.
"I actually believed in you for a second...well then, since you're not gonna respect the deal...I guess I'll just show this to the headmaster..." I said.
"Wait! No...AHG- COME ON!- Ugh...listen, if I get on your side whenever you're about to beat up someone, people are gonna hate me...if I don't you'll probably just show that video to the whole school and everyone's still gonna hate me..." She pointed out.
"Well yeah, your reputation is at risk, mommy..." I replied teasing her.
She stood there for a second looking at me with an annoyed expression, then started to talk again.
"Hmm..listen, there are many other ways to have fun, you don't really need to hurt someone to do so..."
"Oh yeah? Do you think I'm stupid? If I chose this way there must be a reason." I said.
"I didn't say anything about your idiocy...I'm just saying...now that we're 'friends' I'd find a way to make you skip class with me...so that doesn't make anyone mad at me..." She replied.
"You really are desperate to keep your status high, huh? You're pathetic, ahah!" I insulted her.
"I guess so..." She whispered, but I pretended I didn't heard anything and kept talking: "Well then...if you really will find a way to get me out of class then that'll be enough, I guess..."
"Though, I can't make you go out every lesson, that would be really suspicious..." She pointed out.
"Well then...there's a lesson that I particularly want to skip...the economics lesson." I said.
"Huh!? That's literally the next class! How am I supposed to find a good excuse in such a short time!?" She exclaimed.
"Hah! You offered your self, so it's your problem..." I replied: "You must find a way to get me out there, or else...". Then I left her as she was probably already thinking of a decent excuse.