༻Chapter 7༺

Park stroll

Russia's POV
It was Sunday morning, 7 am.
Tomorrow I'll start school once again and I didn't have any intention to get back in that hellhole, well...today I didn't have any intention to get out at all...
I was laying in bed, I wanted to sleep but I couldn't, my body wouldn't let me once again. I then heard knocking at my door.
"Sleeping...!" I said in sarcastic intention.
"Russia! Breakfast is ready!" Belarus said from the other side of the door.
"I'm not hungry!" I replied.
"Big bro, it's your favorite! Syrniki!" She said.
"..." I closed my eyes and didn't respond.
"Big bro...?" She re-knocked worried. I kept my silence then heard other footsteps coming and Georgia's voice saying: "Come, leave him alone, if he doesn't eat then bad for him...he's not a kid anymore, he's a literal adult now...so don't pressure yourself for his selfish choices."
"But..." Belarus stutted.
"Come on." Georgia insisted.
Belarus sighed and walked away with Georgia, while I stayed in my room.
I started to feel uncomfortable in my bed so I stand up and stretched. I didn't know what to do now so I've just dressed myself into something else, but while doing that I tripped over a thick book school and fell. I hit my head and no lie, it hurts. I slowly got up scratching the back of my head, I then opened my eyes and looked around realizing how messy my room was.
"Holy shit, I live like an animal..." I said to myself.
I didn't have any will to do anything but maybe it was better to at least get the stuff off my floor before I could break one of my kneecaps.
I got my books on the table, put my clothes on a chair, and found some trash around like bloody tissues and tin cans.
I took them one by one and put them inside a plastic bag, then I got out of my room to throw them away.

"*Gasp* Russia!" I heard Belarus screaming.
"Huh? What?" I turned around.
"You're out of your room...and...finally tidying it too! I'm so proud of you!" She said.
"Uh...yeah, there were too many objects on the floor...I didn't want to trip and fall again..." I replied.
"Teheh...yeah...we heard the noise of you falling." She giggled.
"Heh...yeah." I responded, then I wanted to turn around to go to throw the trash, but before I could do any movement Belarus stopped me. "Hey...me and our other sisters were planning to go to the park today after breakfast, and I'd like you to come with us..." She said.
"Um...I don't think that 'our other sisters' would be so happy...whoever they are, all of them hate me..." I replied.
"No! No! Well...it took a while to convince them but at the end they said that they wouldn't honestly mind if you came with us...as long as you stay behaved." She responded.
"Oh...you just wasted time...I just don't want to come...I don't feel comfortable around our sisters anymore, and I doubt that they do with me...plus I've already went to the park yesterday." I said.
"Oh! What nonsense! You can't stay away from them forever, they're your family! And even if you went to the park yesterday you still can go today!...please...?" She replied.
I looked at her with an indifferent look and shaken my head to refuse the request, then said: "No...thanks but I don't have any intention to start a new drama...I think it's better that I just don't come..." Then I walked away.
"Oh...okay..." Belarus replied sadly.

I went to throw the bag, I saw a few of my siblings but none of them dared to look at me. This actually made me quite upset and weirdly unconformable for the fact that they acted like they didn't know me, but I ignored them like they ignored me and kept heading towards my room. Once I got there I layed on my bed again and got my phone. There were few notifications from the class group chat but I just ignored them all.
I started surfing on internet minding my own business with no motivation on doing anything, until I received another notification. I thought that it was another message from the class group chat, so I was about to delete it until I saw that it was a text from a private chat. Canada...?
I opened the chat and saw that she wrote this:

_______________________________________

<Russia, yesterday I saw you at the park :)

_______________________________________