༻Chapter 9༺

Lost at 8 am

Russia's POV
Monday, 5 am, I looked like a zombie.
I slept terribly last night and my head was aching.
"I wonder if I'll ever have a decent sleep..." I said to myself while getting up.
After me and my sisters ate breakfast and got ourselves ready we started to head to school. We all had 0 will to go today, since it was snowing and was also fucking cold.
But we still managed to get to the bus station with our umbrellas, and as the only one that doesn't have it, since it got destroyed the last time I used it, I had to share it with my sister Belarus.
We waited there for 5 to 8 minutes, everyone doing whatever their business was.
I was using my phone, as usual, going around internet and stuff, but at the same time I had a weird feeling...like I forgot something...
I checked if I brought my backpack with me, and it was there, checked my earphones, my charger, my school diary and my pencil case, everything was there...but I still had that feeling...
Once the bus arrived all my siblings got ready.
"Russia! Come on! If we miss this we'll be late!" Belarus said as she was getting on the bus. I stand up and I was about to get on too, until I remembered.
"Gah! The handbag! I forgot it!" I exclaimed as I backed off and instantly went back home fast.
I was running but I could still hear my siblings screaming from the bus, as it was closing.
"RUSSIA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"
"YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"
"SINCE WHEN YOU HAD A HANDBAG!?"
But I refused to turn back around, I directly went to take Canada's lil' bag.

When I finally got home I instantly went to my room and searched for the handbag, I went to the bedside table, I put down my phone and began to search, and once I found it I went out again.

I was running out of breath pretty easily for how fast I was walking and the dry cold weather wasn't helping at all. Once I arrived at the bus station my siblings were all already gone, I couldn't do anything about it so I just sat to rest for a few minutes, I took a few breathes and checked how much time it'll take the next bus to arrive...it'll take 21 minutes...
I stand up in surprise, I didn't have that much time to wait! I was going to be late, so I just dealt with it and decided to go running, it'd would have been taken less if I went by my own.

I got to the train station in 16 minutes, my whole body was cold, very cold, tho I honestly was used to it since I am a cold county myself, but I was tired, and my headache was getting worse.
I looked around to see if my sisters and brother were still there, but no, they probably just already took the previous train.
I sat down to rest a little bit more, then checked how long the next train was coming: "4 minutes...huff...thank goodness..." I said to myself.
I checked the clock to see what time it was, and then I realized that I was going to be late, it was 07:35, so I should've been already in front of school, or at least, close to that area by now, since the entrance was at 07:50, I was waiting for the first train, it'd take 15 minutes to arrive at the other train station to get to the other train that also took 15 minutes to arrive, and then, after that I still had to do a slice of path walking which usually took 10 minutes, today I had to run. I hated living so far from the school, everyday almost 1 hour of path to arrive at school.
I had no umbrella, the snow was all over me, my clothes were all wet and my backpack was heavy as hell...I felt really bad in that moment, I thought that I was going to throw up sooner or later. I decided to look to the handbag in my hands, probably the only thing still dry after that crazy run, I literally protected it with my whole body after all.
"Shit...if only Canada didn't left it there it wouldn't have been stolen, the lady wouldn't gave it to me, and now you wouldn't have been my responsibility...fuck her..." I said to myself. "She shouldn't have been a weight...".

Once the train arrived I hopped on and sat on the first free seat I found. I checked my pockets to get my phone...but weirdly I couldn't find it inside any of them. I checked a second time each pocket; pants, jacket, sweater, but nothing...
I began to search for it in my backpack, I checked every side of it, every little pocket, hoping that I'd find my phone...but nothing.
Then I realized that I forgot it on my bedside table...when I was searching for the lil' bag.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck...I bet my sisters, my brother and China are texting or calling me...ugh...now I can't go back...I have to spend a whole day without my phone...guess I gotta deal with it..." I whispered to myself.
Now I didn't know what to do anymore, it was Monday morning, I'm not even in school and the day is already starting horribly, I could have a mental break down in any moment.