༻Chapter 13༺

America

Russia's POV
I was at the park under the willow tree, I've waited half an hour for Canada and then it's her brother to show up. I was so nervous. What the hell does he want?

"So...my sister Canada told me that you wanted her to come here, but since she's busy today I offered myself to come instead." America said.
"But...she said that she would've come..." I replied.
"Well...guess she forgot to update you. So...what do you want from her?" He instantly said back.
I didn't respond.
I was pretty sure that something must have happened, plus the questions that I was going to ask Canada were supposed to stay between us, or at least...out of her family.
"So...? What's up with the silence? Are you scared?" He said.
"I...no..." I quietly responded.
"What?" He asked.
"Just tell me what happened to Canada, I am not stupid!" I replied stepping forward.
He backed off but stopped, stood still once again and said: "Nothing happened to her, she just couldn't come because of...struggles...at home...but- since I knew she was going to meet you here I decided to come here instead to see what was going on and what were your intentions-". He started to raise his voice in attempt to scare me off or some shit. "-listen...I know what you did at the Christmas bal...well...not really, but I know that you somehow forced her, there's no way that she refused half of the school and then accepts your invitation. She had way more better options than...you, goddamn communist...".
I clenched my fist and started to raise my voice too: "Dude...you need to fucking chill and to fucking think before opening that fucking mouth of yours. I didn't force her, luckily I'm respectful enough to do not claim her without her permission, plus, just because I had past relatives that we're icons of communism that doesn't mean that I am...too...that thing ruined me..." I concluded lowering my voice tone.
After I was done he didn't tho, he just kept up with the angry tone.
"Tsk...like I am going to believe ya...I don't know what came up into my sister's mind with the idea of 'trusting' you but luckily I was aware of this meeting!...Now...Russia...as you already know I'm her older brother, and I would do anything to protect her and to make her feel loved and accepted the way she is, but when it comes to stupid decisions I am willing to stop her, either she likes it or not!"
"Oh! So you admit it that you ARE the 'struggle at home'! Tell me what you did to her...now!" I replied determined.
"I didn't do nothing...it was for her own good! I would never and ever let your filthy hands touch her!-" He exclaimed.
"My...what...?" I said confused.

"Excuse me? Is there anything wrong?" A familiar voice said from behind America.
We both looked over to the third person that turned out to be China, a great friend of mine.
"Seems like there is a argument a little way too heaty to be in such a quiet a peaceful place...what's wrong here? What did my friend do this time?" China asked as he walked around America, then went over me and stopped by my side.
"And who's this girl? Your girlfriend? Another communist for sure." America replied annoyed.
"They aren't my girlfriend...he isn't a girl at all!" I responded as China sighed.
"Ah- my bad...and who's this boy? Your boyfriend? Why the the hell is he here?" America asked correcting himself.
"No...I'm not his boyfriend...and I'm here because I'm still his best friend, so I needed to understand what was going on and to join the drama cause it seems fun." China answered. I made a "are you serious" face and America rolled his eyes.
"You...hah! You're China aren't you!?" America exclaimed.
"Uhh...yeah, and you're America, our school representative, huh?" China replied.
"Yeah...great...ugh, finding myself arguing with two communists is just...my day couldn't get worse..." America lamented.
"Oh well...for your information, we have names, don't call us 'communists', that's annoying, and if you really hate arguing with us, China and Russia, just go, we don't like hearing your whining either." China responded.
"Hah! Of course! I never wanted to end up here but anything to protect my sister from that disgusting being you call 'friend'..." America said turning around and going away.