༻Chapter 12༺

Her brother

Russia's POV
It was Sunday morning, 3 am in the morning precisely, and I was going back home with my sisters after the Christmas party.
I was hella tired and I could barely walk straight.
Once got home I instantly crashed onto my bed, I turned around a few times trying to get into a comfortable position.
I grabbed my phone and got into my chats when I saw that I've been mentioned a few times in the class group chats and some of my classmates even messaged me in private. I turned up trying to understand why I was that targeted now, I was pretty sure I didn't beat up anyone. There were 200+ messages and there were coming more, my sleepy ass couldn't understand what the hell was happening so I just read the text were I was mentioned in.
After a few scrolls I realized that they were talking about me and Canada.
"Bruh, what the actual fuck??" I said to myself.
I instantly went to the bottom of the chat, people were still "gossiping" about me and Canada.

"They aren't together, right?"
"Is it possible that Canada literally refused the invitations of almost half of the school and then accepts Russia's?"
"Probably, she might just be into tall guys"
"Says who? Brazil is tall too and she refused him"
"What if Russia forced her somehow?"
"That's so messed up-"
"Maybe they're just opposite forbidden lovers /jk"
"What in the Wattpad is happening???"
"Lmao, Russia and Canada are hiding something"
"@Canada @Russia"

I was so confused and frustrated in that moment. None of my classmates understood a bit of the situation, they were making up a lot of stories and I just had to instantly reply something, but when I was about to say something I saw at the top of the chat "Canada is typing", I got curious on what she'd say so I just stopped and waited for Canada's reply.

"What?"

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT!?" I yelled out loud.
"What was that!?" I heard my sister Belarus exclaim from the other room.
"Russia. He might be drunk." Ukraine said even though I wasn't.
I just ignored them and went on with what I was writing while the others were spamming Canada with questions about us.

"Guys, y'all are misunderstanding everything, I didn't know that Canada got invited from almost half of the school, I just went and asked her if she wanted to come with me as FRIENDS, nothing more. It wasn't a date or something, maybe she just wanted a friendly bond time."

I sighted and looked at the top of the chat where I saw that 11 of my classmates were typing something.
"Oh god...gotta get ready for what these dick heads are gonna say..." I said to myself.

"Oh yeah, tho everytime I looked over you two you were always hugged to each other"
"I thought I saw you two kissing or sum"
"Bro, you say friendly but I saw you two under the mistletoe"
"Pretty sure that Canada might have a crush then ;)"
"A friendly bond time? At Christmas? One of the most romantic days of the year after Valentine's day? Nah, nice try Russia"
"Why do I feel like you're somehow nervous? @Russia"

I looked at each one of the messages and after a few seconds I replied to all of them in a unique text.
"Alright, listen here- 1. She was in high heels so it happened more than once that she almost tripped, so to do not fall she held on me. 2. Get glasses, we never kissed you blind ass moron. 3. That mother fucker, that most of you may know with the name of China, wanted to put on a kind of prank on me and her, we didn't kiss in the end tho. 4. Ur mom. 5. Yes, I do whatever I want whenever I want, cry abt it. 6. Cuz I AM nervous because of ya'll dumb bitch ass onions. Now stop shipping me and her."

I sent the message and sighted again, I closed the group chat and went to check what the private ones wanted, all of them asked about me and Canada so I just kept explaining, once done I noticed that Canada sent me a private text too that said: "And now?". I was confused so I replied with a: "Now what?". "Read the class group chat" she replied.