༻Chapter 4༺

Weird feeling, bad feeling

Russia's POV
It was thursday night, after a long day at school all I could think about was that hour that I spent exclusively with Canada. I kept imaging scenes in my head where we actually started a whole conversation, where she did said stuff about herself. It was weird, but interesting at the same time...I wondered what would have happen if it was true...someway we could've been actual friends, even though I black mailed her earlier...
I stopped the thinking and grabbed my phone to distract myself. I didn't know what to do so I just went randomly in my gallery, but I instantly closed it...as the first thing I saw was Canada's video, the one I used to black mail her.
"Ah...what the fuck..." I whispered to myself. I didn't understand what was wrong with me but somehow every time I saw or imagined her face I felt...weird...didn't know what was it precisely, but something that makes me feel anything but good...
I reopened my phone to check the time instead...it was 2 am.
"Shit...I fucked up..." I whispered. "I forgot to sleep...now I have only 3 hours remaining...maybe Belarus is right...my sleeping schedule is terrible..." I kept thinking to myself as I was getting up to get myself ready before sleep.

*The next day*

I've woke up hearing my alarm clock going off, I quickly stretched and reached out to get my phone. After I turned off the alarm I stayed there for a few seconds before starting to get up. I sat on the edge of my bed. It was 5 am and I was very very tired.
It took me a while before actually getting up but when I finally did I went to the kitchen. My sisters and brother were already there.

"Morning big bro!" Belarus greeted me.
"Доброе утро..."(Good morning) I replied scratching my eye still half asleep.
"Come on, get your self ready, we can't be late." Ukraine said.
"Alright, fine..." I said.
"Wait! Don't you want to eat breakfast first...?" Belarus asked.
"No...no, I'm not hungry..." I answered as I started to head towards the bathroom.
"But...you can't just eat nothing..." Belarus said in a worried tone.
"Hm...? I never eaten breakfast tho." I replied.
"Yeah...I know, but it's bad for your health...breakfast is the most important thing to do every morning!" She said.
"Um..." I studded, not knowing what exactly I should've responded to that but then Ukraine came and said annoyed: "Come on, I said to get ready, Belarus, you too, let's go."
We then both and our siblings moved to get ourselves ready since she pressed us very much.

After me and my siblings got all ready we all went to school. Nothing interesting happened during the first hours, I've just spent the time with China when I've had the chance.

Then when we had the second break unfortunately China couldn't go out of his class, don't know why, but I had to find another way to spend the time. I could've go with my other friends, but I didn't really felt to...so I decided to look for Canada instead. After going around the school a few times I started to wonder why I couldn't find her, so I decided to ask someone. The first person I saw was Argentina so I approched her, she wasn't alone tho...she was with some of her friends which are: Perù, Paraguay, Uruguay, Colombia, Ecuador, etc...
Argentina couldn't see me getting closer since she was turned around, her friends instead did. They got a bit worried and decided to warn her.
As soon as Argentina turned towards me she instantly got defensive. "W-what do you want? I'm not doing your homework if this is wha-"
"Have you seen Canada?" I asked before she could finish her sentence.
"Canada...?" She asked confused.
"Yes, our classmate, the model student, slightly shorter than me, purple eyes, a maple leaf on her face..." I replied.
"O-oh, she's absent today...?" She answered.
"She is? Ah...that's why she wasn't in class...thanks." I said going away.

I checked the time and saw that there where 8 minutes left 'till the end of the break. "Agh...and now?" I thought to myself, I didn't have anything to do, all I can do is go around the school like some stupid idiot without life, wonder what that other idiot called China and his class of morons did to stay in class...
After some time the lady of the lost property department approched me holding something.
"Hello young man...is Canada with you today...?" The lady asked.
"Uh...no? She's absent today miss." I answered.
"Oh...it's cause I found her little bag...see...? Beige and with a small sunflower-shaped medallion...the one she described me yesterday..." She replied showing me the handbag.
"O-oh...I'm afraid that you'll have to wait until Monday miss, Canada didn't come to school today." I said, but then she instantly handed me the lil handbag, I grabbed it in great confusion and looked back at the lady.
"No...no...no...it's better not, you see...many people loose many things at the same time so it's hard to remember what to give who, so maybe you should keep it and give it to her afterwards...since I saw that you were searching with her yesterday, I presume that you and her must be friends...right...?" The lady said.
"Oh- u-umm...yeah, yeah...we are...I'll give it to her, thank you miss..." I replied.
Then she went away waving at me, I waved back, then I looked down to the small bag in my hands. I shaked it a bit close to my ear to hear what was inside, I couldn't hear much so I assumed that there were just a bunch of papers, like she said.
Then I attempted to open it, but didn't made it, the little bag was actually locked, like she said again. The locket was incorporated in the lil' handbag and needed a 4 digits password to be unlocked.
"Maybe it's her birthday...which is...um-...I don't remember...". I couldn't finish to think since the bell instantly rang and I had to go in class, but before that I got out the bag and put it inside my locker, to make sure nobody would steal it again.