༻Chapter 5༺

Text message

Russia's POV
It was Friday and I was already at home, today the interesting stuff were very few but I was still happy cause tomorrow I won't have school since it'll be Saturday.
I had a lot of homework to do for the next week tho...some are due in these days, other ones are undone works from the past weeks and the other other ones are given just to me as punishment for my behavior. But honestly I didn't care, I kept thinking that I'd do them later, but it'd always end up with me procrastinating the whole weekend, but...I was sure this time...I think.

It was 8 pm, and I was in my room using my phone, watching random videos on the internet. Then heard knocking at my door.

"Russia! Dinner is ready!" It was Belarus from the other side of the door.
"Just a second!" I responded.
"Come on, it'll get cold!" She said.
"Yeah, yeah, hold on..." I replied after a few seconds.
"Alright, be quick!" She said, then walked away.

I layed down my bed and started staring at the ceiling. I wanted to sleep but somehow I couldn't, even though I was very tired and I wanted to rest, it was too early for me. I closed my eyes hoping that my body would let me rest, but the attempt failed when I heard a notification sound from my phone, then another one and another one...then nothing, I thought that it was China that texted me so I decided to check, because of what happened earlier it was prolly better to respond to avoid making him mad again. Right when I grabbed the phone and opened the notifications I stayed there staring at the screen and getting confused. I got up and tried to understand who's number texted me since I couldn't recognize it at all. I opened the chat.

_______________________________________

<Hey Russia.
<It's Canada.
<I heard that you were searching for me today, what it is?

_______________________________________

"Uh? Canada?" I said to myself.

_______________________________________

Canada.                                       Russia.

How did you get my number?>

<Russia, we're in the same class group chat.

Uh, right, but why did you contacted me>
?>

<Argentina texted me today that you went asking her where I was
<I not usually that fussy but, why did you needed me?

Well, it's nothing important>

<Hm, I thought you wanted to request something again. Well, guess this is better, see you tomorrow.

_______________________________________

I was ready to close the chat then I remembered about her little bag so I started to write, but then I stopped. "Should I tell her about the diary page...? Hm... maybe...it's better not..." I thought to myself. It took me a while before restarting to write again. "I guess I'll ask her why she didn't come to school today." I thought again.

_______________________________________

Canada.                                       Russia.

Wait!>

<Hm?

I'm just going to tell you that today the lost property department lady found your handbag and gave it to me>
If it's okay I'll give it to you Monday when we see each other, if you'll come of course>