Chapter 22- Mike's POV

Hoped everyone had a Awesome Spring Break!

"Get the fuck off of me Regina NOW!"I said becoming irritated.

"Why so hostile baby I know you want me."She said trying to be flirtatious.

"I don't want you never did the only reason I was with yo ass was because you were good fuck!"I said now off the floor standing up.

"TAKE THAT BACK!"She said almost in tears.

"No it's the truth now leave me got damn office before I get a restraining order on your ass."I said opening the door for her to leave.

"YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANOTHER GIRL LIKE ME ESPECIALLY NOT THAT FAT ASS BITCH WHO CAME IN HERE EARLIER PROBABLY ONE OF YOUR SIDE BITCHES!"She said loudly starting to make a scene.

"THIS IS NOT OVER MIKE!"She said now out the building.

I hope she did not say anything to Zanobia she probably just messed up my chance for sure shit I said to myself knocking all the stuff off my desk.

And I have to find out how this girl keep getting in here?! I screamed to myself quietly.

I hope Zanobia didn't go far today could have really been my chance with her.

1 hour later...

I just got off the phone with Joliet most of the time she was still cursing me out about what happened with me and Zanobia.

When I told her what happened today it she didn't stop either.

I was lucky though after she finally stop with was 30 mins in she agreed to help me win back Zanobia.

This is how it is going to work out her and Zanobia are supposedly going on a girls night out for some fun they are going to a new spa that just opened not too long ago.

After the spa Joliet is going to take her shopping to find her a outfit for tonight then she is going to bring her to the beach where she thinks a party is going on but it's just going to be me on the beach with dinner for two.

I know you are wondering how I got Joliet to do well it took alot of begging and lets just say I am going to have a house full of kids next weekend.

Zanobia POV

So I just got off the phone with Joliet about our girls night out at first I was going to cancel because of what happened today but I knew damn well Joliet was not going to let that happen any chance she can get away from the kids she takes I don't blame her either I'm not saying we don't love our kids but everyone needs a little me time every now and then.

2 hours later...

We were now in the car on our way to this new spa called "Balneario".

While on our way I told Joliet about what happen today in the office.

When I told her the name she immediately knew who I was talking about.

"Nobody liked that HEEFA!"She said honking the staring wheel at the car infront of us.

"Is it really that hard to put on your turning signal?!"She said referring to the crazy drivers out today.

"She is not his girlfriend girl Mike dumped her along time ago when he found out she was cheating on him with our brother."She said turning into the parking lot.

If anyone has any questions don't be afraid to inbox or message me!

Thanks for reading! Hoped you Enjoyed!