Chapter 15-Zanobia's POV Date pt.1

Mike and Zanobia Date night Outfits in MM!!!

Tonight was the night and I could't wait until tonight.

Waking up this morning seeing that I was in my bed felt so good.

Mike said I did not have to come into work today it took him like an hour just to convince me to stay home and relax.

Zeek was still in bed he didn't have to go to school until 10 today since it was Friday.

Looking over at the clock to see it was only 8 I had enough time to cook breakfast for my little munchkin.

So I got up did my morning routine and started to cook.

I made Zeek mickey mouse pancakes with fruit and bacon.

That may seem like alot for a 3 year old but Zeek will eat all of it up in a minute and then turn around and ask for seconds.

That's another thing he gets from his "father".

I hated to even think of that man he was so evil how could he even do that so the mother of his child.

When I came back home yesterday I saw that Mike had already gotten Burglar alarm already installed.

Since the incident I have been a little cautious of my surroundings. 

"Zeek time to get up pooh."I said rubbing his little tummy and kissing his cheek.

"But mommyy im sleepyyy."He whinned.

"I made your favorites this morning."I whisper in his small ears.

That made his eyes open up real fast after I said that.

"OK mommy I'm up!"He screamed jumping out of bed racing towards the bathroom.

All dressed and ready to go the last thing for me to get was the grocery list.

After dropping off zeek and giving him a million good bye kisses I went to the grocery store.

Just needed to get some little snacks for Zee and a little other stuff.

Leaving the grocery store heading home to put the things away.

I was a little hesitant on going home and being there by myself scared "he" might come back.

I didn't have no choice but to go home and drop the items off and put them up.

When I got I put the stuff away quick as possile and went back out on my way to Joliet's coffee shop.

Arriving at her coffee shop to see her and Josiah Sr. all hugged up together.

I love there relatonship.

Joliet finally seeing me she waves for me to come over.

"Heyy girl what you doing here?"She asked still hanging on to Josiah.

"Hey Nobia."Josiah said.

"Hey yall and I just wanted to spend some time with my bestie."I said.

"Well I'll see you later then baby."Josiah said.

"Where you going?"Joliet said confused at why he was leaving.

"I have to go put in the orders for the food for J Jr. sleepover and I have to get there early."He sad kissing Joliet goodbye.

"He was suppose to been did that he know that place is always packed."Joliet at said shaking her head.

"Let's just pray that he order in G's Wings & Pizza don't be that crowed in the mornings so he shouldnt have that big of a issue"I said calming her down.

"You right you know what we could be doing though is going to get the rest of J Jr party stuff I still havent finished I have been so busy lately with the shop and stuff."She said.

"No problem with me we still have a little while before we have to go get the boys from school."I said.

"Well now I just have to tell Cody he is in charge until I get back and then we can go."She said.

A hour later...

We were now at the Cakes for Kiddos trying to find the right kids cupcake cake since thats what J Jr, wanted but he wanted to be the theme Ninja Turtles I didn't even know little kids were still into the ninja turtles anymore but I guess so.

"Oooo come and look at this one Nobia I think we found the one."She showed me a picture of a ninja turtle head shaped out of cupcakes.

"I like this one to I hope they can have it ready by tonight though."I said worry if the cake would be ready in time.

"I came here all the time to get cakes they are the best they work with any time period and plus I know the owner and she is J Jr. Godmom."She said then winked at me.

After we placed the order all we had to do now was go to Party city to get the decorations for the party.

 2 hours later...

We were now at Joliet's house putting all the stuff down.

We had another half an hour to go get the kids from school since the drive was a little ways we decided to get on the road early.

"Soo are you ready for tonight chica?"Joliet asked me.

"More than ready."I said trying to hide my smile.

"You know I'm coming over to help you get dressed makeup, and hair I'm doing it all."She said picking out her fro.

7:00pm

I have only an hour to get ready for the date now.

Me and Joliet had so much to do for the sleepover we lost track of time but it was worth it because J Jr face lite up when he saw the basement where his sleepover was going to be.

Now we are at my house and I am just getting out the shower.

When I came out the bathroom I saw Joliet sitting on my counter eating my leftover ribs I almost smacked her she know how I am when it comes to my ribs.

"Sorry Nobia I'll get you some more these are just too good sista girl."She said making moaning sounds.

I just looked at her the shook my head and began to lotion myself and started to put on my dress.

"AYE MA LET ME GET YO NUMBER!"Joliet said trying to sound like a dude on the street.

"Girl just come on and do my make up."I said already sitting down.

It was now 8:00 and I was ready to leave just was waiting on Mike.

I heard a knock on the door I'm assuming Joliet got it I overheard talking to Mike about something I couldn't really makeout what they were saying really though.

"Nobia...someone is here for you!"Joliet screamed act like I couldnt hear her.

When I walked down the stairs all I saw was Mike's mouth open wide.

Date part 2 is coming soon....