Chapter 16-Mike's POV Date pt.2

Mike and Zanobia date night outfits and the place they went to in the MM!

Just getting off of work I can barely wait until I see Zanobia.

It is now 6:30pm I had more than enough time before I had to go to pick up and I still had to get dressed.

Arriving home noticing something was off, I decided to go and ask my staff were there any irregular things going on today.

All of them shook there head no.

That was very weird to me but I just pushed it to the back of my head and went on to getting dressed.

8:00

When I looked up at Zanobia I was speechless.

I didn't know what to say she was beautiful.

Then I realized my face expression I had on my face when Joliet said "Close yo mouth before some flies go in there."

"Hello Michael."Zanobia said standing right in front of me now.

"Hello Zanobia, May I say that you look captivating this evening." I said helping her slip her jacket on.

Now in the car on the way to the mall Zanobia has said nothing every since we have left her condo.

I can tell that she is nervous by the way she is fidgeting with her fingers and biting her lip.

"So...I hope you like Italian food."I said trying to lighting the mood.

She started to twist up her face.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked.

"No nothing at all just was thinking about something."

Zanobia's POV

Once Mike brought up Italian my mind went straight to Alexander that was the first place he took me too.

But I didn't want to think about him tonight just Mike and moving on to better things.

Once we got to the restaurant I couldn't wait to get I have heard awesome things about this place and couldn't wait to taste what everybody has been talking about.

Walking back to our table all i could feel on me and mike were people starring us down.

I started to feel uncomfortable I was relived to find that we were at our table.

"Hello and welcome to Pasta Vino, my name is Adam and I will be your waiter today." the waiter said in a Italian accent.

After we told Adam what we wanted me and Mike began to talk about everything under the stars.

By the time our food came I could barely control myself from all the laughing I was doing.

Mike was talking about the time when his grandmother chased him around the whole neighborhood.

I forgot how we even got on that topic.

"I couldn't sit straight for 2 weeks."He said beginning to dive into his food.

I couldn't wait to taste mines i had ordered the Chef's special.

When I took the first a moan slipped out of my mouth.

I covered mouth and mike just looked up and smiled.

1 hour later...

We were now leaving the restaurant heading to the a place that Mike would not tell me anything about.

And did I mention I hate Surprises, but this will be an acception.

I didn't even notice I fell asleep until I felt a cool breeze hit my face opening my eyes seeing I was on a beach with my shoes off.

When I looked around me and Mike were the only people there.

"Zanobia?"

Getting out of my daze I responded back to Mike.

"I am sorry for all you had to endure these past few days with the break in and being in the hospital away from Zeek."

"I thought maybe if we come here you can get your mind off of things I have noticed you have been kind of distant this evening if it helps I always come here when ever I am stressed out about work or any family issues."He said.

"Thank you Mike and I always come here too when ever i'm stressed the waves calm me I could just sit here for hours."

"I remember one time when me and Zeek's father had a huge argument and it did not end on good terms at all, later that day when I bought Zeek to the beach just to play and get him and I away from that environment we stayed on the beach for hours neither me nor zeek wanted to leave he loved the water and I just loved the peace and the feeling of being free to do anything."

I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt Mike wipe a tear from my eyes.

When I looked up at him he softly kissed my lips.

Should there be a Date Part 3?

Thanks to everyone for being patient with me!!

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter Please Vote and Comment!

If you have any ideas for the next chapter just inbox me!