Chapter 2- Zanobia POV

Walking into the Cafe all you could smell was coffee beans and other coffee mixtures.

I walked up to the counter and ordered a Carmel Crunch Frappe i paid for it and went to the side waiting for them to call my order.

While waiting i decided to look at the decor of the Cafe it was nice a small kind of cozy to.

" CARMEL CRUNCH FRAPPE!"the girl with short brown hair yelled.

i quickly got up and got my drink one sip of  it and i was in lalala land this surely was worth month's of saving my pennies.

Since i had about another 30mins left until the interveiw i decied to just sit and drink my yummy frappe.

"Dammit." i said lowly to myself i should have never drunk this it went straight through and i hate goin to public restrooms.

I guess i will just have to go today.

 I was literally running to get to the bathroom.

Before I knew it i bumped into a hard chest. While trying to gather all the things in my purse i hear i deep voice ask me am I ok.

I dont even look up or answer this mystery person i just rush to the restroom fast as i can before it's time for me to leave.

Mike's POV

I am Mike Valentino i was inheirted the family bessiness at the age of 22. Being fresh out of college and having a bussiness to be in charge of changed me alot i had to get out of my partying  and staying out all night ways fast.

Being the wealthiest  Bachelor in the world can be a good and bad thing. Women practically throw there selves at me. Back when i was younger i loved it i mean what man my age would not nove getting laid every night. As i got older i relized it was time to stop so at the age of 30 i am ready to settle down and have a family.

Getting up this  morning was very hard considering the what time i got in from the office last night.

Finally getting out of bed out going to take my usual 45min shower.

I know your are wondering why so long well i just like to make sure that i am squeaky clean.

Once i got out and i came out to my stylist already have 3 choices for me to pick from already out.I chose the light blue button down shirt with the solid black pants suit .

After that it was time to leave for work. I went out to my 3 car garage and chose the black Hummer and drove off to my favorite coffee spot to start the day.

When i pulled up to Joliet's Finest i could telll it was not as packed as it usually is on Monday mornings so that was a good thing.

I got out my car and went in and saw Joiet the stor owner and also my oldest sister.

There is 4 of us my baby brother Jermaine this is 20,my 2nd oldest sister Megan that is 32 and is married with 3 kids and last but not least my oldest Joliet that is 34 and Married with 2 sets of Twins.

"Hey Big Sis how is it going?" I said pulling her into a hug.

" Its alright Bro what about you any new news or chicks?" She said 

"Nope im doing good it's been 2weeks and not one single girl have i slept with." i said feeling proud of myself.

" Yea alright i bet before this week is over he will have another girl in your bed you know you can't keep yo thing in your pants for to long.' she said laughing.

"Whatever you have no faith in yo bro." i said feeling hurt.

"Sure i do."She said rolling her eyes.

As i started walking up to the counter suddenly i felt someone bumped into me i looked down to see the most gorgeous woman i have ever laid eyes on.

" Excuse me are you ok Ms."I asked.

She didnt say nothing back she just contined to pick up her things and rush off to some where.

When i looked down i saw she left her walet i went searching for her but couldnt find her.

I looked in the wallet to find her ID to see it was a woman named Zanobia Palmer and she doesnt live to far from here.

Please Comment and Vote anf I hope you enjoyed this Chapter!