Chapter 26-Zanobia's Pov

What everyone wore for girls day out in the MM's

Yesterday was okay  besides me being embarrassed in front of Mike's mom other than that the day went well until dinner but I am just happy me and Mike talked about our situation and he talked to his brother and worked everything out.

But I was a little uncomfortable when Zeek called Mike daddy in front everybody I felt like everyone was judging me inside their heads but just didn't want to say anything.

Enough about yesterday today is a new day and I am off of work getting ready for my girls day out.

While I was getting Zeek ready to go over Mike's house my phone rang.

As soon as I answered it it cut off.

That was odd I thought to myself but let me finish before this man start blowing up my phone asking me where I'm at.

He is so impatient at times I remember one time I was at work and it was lunch break so I decided to ask him did he want anything while I was out.

Tell me why this man is going to give me the most complicated order ever and then tell me I should be back in 5 minutes with his food I looked at him like he lost his mind. 

While I was on the way back since his order was so complicated it took longer for them to make it so I had to wait an extra 20 minutes while having to deal with this man blowing up my got damn phone like he was having a midnight crisis. I was trying to stay calm but he was really pushing it.

Then when I got back he really would ask me what took me so long I felt like saying your got damn order did but I remained calm and gave him his food and walked out.

Till this day I never go get food for him on lunch break either he comes or I don't ask him at all.

1 hour later... 

I was now pulling up to Mike's house.

Soon as Zeek saw it his eyes got big.

This is my first time ever coming to his house before and when I say huge it's huge.

"Mommy this is a castle daddy lives here?"He asked cheesing so hard.

"Yes little man he does."I said taking him out his car seat and kissing his cheeks.

I had gotten his little bag that he packed his self out of the trunk with all his toys and cars in it.

Walking up to the door and before I could even knock I was greeted by Mike.

This is the first time I have ever seen him with jeans on he usually wear suits all the time.

"Hey Mike your house is beautiful."I said now walking in and putting Zeek's stuff down.

"Thanks one day this soon could be all yours."He said kissing my cheek and picking up Zeek.

I began to blush after that.

Zeek ended up breaking the silence.

"Hey Daddy why do you live in a castle?"He said looking at mike.

"Well little man I'm a King so it fits me."He said smiling at him.

"OOO I want to be a King mommy can we get a house like this?!"He said getting all wide eyed.

"We will have to see."was all I said to him.

"So what will you two be doing today?"I ask curious.

"Well I planned on taking Zeek to the toy store and we were going to decorate his new room."Once Mike said that Zeek got so happy looked like that little boy was on cloud nine.

"Don't spoil him too much he already got enough toys at my house."I said in a serious one.

"Mommy can I bring at least one toy home please??"Zeek asked with his puppy dog eyes.

"Nope."

"Pretttyyy please Mommy."He said once again on his knees.

"Okay little boy but only one and that is it and Mike I hope this is not going to be a usual thing you buying him all this stuff and spoiling him but the last thing i want is a spoiled brat."I ask staring him down.

"Zanobia don't worry I will try not to spoil him but how can I deny these puppy dog eyes?"He said looking at Zeek.

"Easy don't look at them."I said on my way out now not before kissing Zeek's cheek and hugging him good-bye though.

"See y'all later and remember Mike don't spoil my baby!"I said waving good-bye.

Now I am on my way to Joliet's house for a girls day out I hope this goes well.

1 hour later...

I was just pulling up to Joliet's house.

She didn't tell me all who was going today.

As soon as I walked up to the stairway Joliet came rushing outside.

"Chica I missed you what took you so long?!"She asked giving me a bear hug.

"Traffic girl TRAFFIC it was an accident on the express way and it took for ever from them to clear the roads."I said walking in.

When I was walking in the living room I was greeted by Joliet's mom Ms.Sara  and Megan Joliet sister.

"Hey hun nice to see you again."Ms.Sara got up to hug me.

"Nice to see you again too Ms.Sara."I said smiling against her cheek.

"Might I say you are working that dress!"She said making me turn around.

"Thanks Ms.Sara."I said smiling once again.

"Oh...I would like you to meet my daughter Megan."She said.

"Hi Nice to meet you I'm Zanobia."I said holding my hand out.

"Girl we don't do handshakes around here give me a hug and it's nice to meet you too."She said squeezing me tight into her arms.

I just laughed it off we soon left off to the Spa.

2 hours later...

We were now done and on our way to Patio for some ribs which we were all craving.

"Oh my God I needed that massage so bad and it felt so good!"Megan said while yawning.

"We know we all heard you Moaning and groaning I almost took my phone out and video recorded you and sent it to Marcus."Joliet said which made Megan turn to her.

"Girl you better have not he wouldn't leave me alone if he heard that and not in a bad way if you know what i'm saying."Megan winked at us and all I could do was laugh.

"Girl you just nasty can you act like I raised you with class."Ms.Sara said knocking her upside the head.

"Ouch mama!"Megan screamed.

I texted Mike while we were in the car asking him how was Zeek and what they were doing.

I just miss my baby so bad!

Then I felt my phone vibrate.

Mike:We are fine and he is asleep Zanobia don't worry I have everything under control.

After that I felt a little bit better I guess.

"What's up with the sad face darling?"Ms.Sara asked me.

"Nothing really I just miss my son."I said a little down.

"Oh sweetie don't be worried Mike is good with kids he has his nieces and nephews all the time taking them places shoot i think them kids been more places than me half the time."After she said that it made me smile.

"And I know you are thinking about how we feel about Mike being a father to Zeek we have no problem with it all and to us you and Zeek will always be our family even if you and Mike don't work out well which I know you to are and..."Before she finished I cut her off.

"But we aren't together just.."I said.

"Yet?"She said with a smirk.

Thank you for reading this chapter Hoped you Enjoyed it!!!