Chapter 1- Zanobia POV

Pictures of the Cast Above!

   "ZANOBIA!!!'Alexander yelled.

    "What Alex?" I said. 

"WHERE IS MY GOT DAMN SUIT? YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO GET IT FROM THE CLEANERS!"Alex said.

"Well i Fogot i can still go get it since i have to get Zeek from your Mother's house" I said calmly.

"FAT BITCH YO ASS FORGOT!" Alex yelled.

"Who are you calling a bitch?!' I said.

Alexander slowly started walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

"You what are you going to do about it."  Alex said while pulling my hair

Tears slowly fell down my face." Stop Alex you are hurting me"i said scared of what he would do next this isn't the first time he has done this.

He throwed me on the floor and began punching me in my face rapidly. 

"THATS IT I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE." i said to myself, I began to fight back using all my might to get him off of me I picked up the heaviest thing near me and hit him over the head with it.

After that i ran not even looking back i didn't have no clothes nothing. 

It was time to start fresh, and the only place i could think of doing that was Chicago.

I was off with my son to Chicago.

1 year later

 Well Since Running away from Alex Life has been a little hard trying to adapt to providing for both me and Zeek

Zeek Just turned 3 this past Summer, It broke my heart that i could not get or doing anything for him for his Special day.

Its Soon to get all better though because i have a Interveiw this morning for a job not to far from where we stay and the DayCare that I take Zeek to.

This Morning I woke up to little fingers in the mouth and big Hazel Eyes looking at me.

"Zeek get up time for day care." i said softly while tickling him. 

Sometimes i hate the fact that he reminds me of his father so much, but i am so happy that i can raise him to be a way better man than his father was.

" Mommy do I have to go?' He said barely wanting to open his eyes.

"Yes you do because Mommy has a big job interveiw today." I said picking him up and takeing him the tub to get him washed up.

After i washed Zeek up and got him dressed i told him to go in the kitchen and eat breakfast.

Once  I took my shower and picked out the perfect outfit for today i was ready to go.

I know you are wondering why i did not eat well i try to keep the food for Zeek since i dont sometimes know when the next paycheck is going to come, I need to lose a few pounds anyway.

I grabbed my sweater and got Zeek's to since it was suppose to be a little chilly today and headed out the door.

Only to run into the landlord "Shit." i said lowly to myself.

"Ms.Palmer."She said with attitude.

"Mrs.Black i promise i will have the money by the end of this week i have a job interveiw today Please just give me until the end of this week." i begged 

"You have 3 days to give me my money or you and your bastard child will be on the streets." She said so coldly.

I swear i hate that lady and hate is a strong word but i do she has so Sympathy for others, I dont even see how that Bitter ass Bitch could even manage to have a husband for so long.

After i dropped off Zeek at the daycare i decided to stop by this little coffee shop called Jolet's Finest close the building i suppose to have my interveiw in.

Please Vote Comment and Share My book Thanks for Reading!