Chapter 30-Zanobia's Pov

We have made it to Chapter 30!!!! 

Zanobia in the MM's

Mike had just picked me and Zeek up and we were now headed to drop Zeek off at his parents house.

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I just really hope they like me.

"Baby you don't look to well are you alright?"Mike asked concerned.

"I'm just nervous that's all first time being alone with your parents."I said looking out the window and trying to calm myself.

"Nobia look at me."He said glancing over but quickly looked back to focus on the toad.

I slowly looked over to him.

"Don't worry they are going to love you just as much as I do and your not going to be the only one their me and Z are going be right there with ya."He said assuring me.

But wait did he just say he loved me?

I must be dreaming.

"Zanobia you need to calm down girl you got this."I said to myself.

30 minutes later....

We are now in the living room talking all together they have not yet started as...

I was cut off by Mr.Valentino Mike's Father.

"So...Zanobia How old are you?"He asked.

"I'm 27 sir."I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh your just a couple years younger than Mike."He said looking at his wife.

"Sure it I can't believe my baby is turning 30 where has time went!"Ms.Sara said grabbing Mike's face.

"Ma...Ma....MA that hurts!"He screamed.

After she let go he began to rub his face.

"Where are you from because it doesn't sound like your from here."He asked refereeing to my accent.

"I was born and raised in Atlanta,Georgia."I said missing my sweet state but not missing the memories it left me with.

"Oh Sara is from there but she is from Savannah."He said causing me to be surprised.

 "Your from Georgia Ms.Sara?"I asked.

"Yes a Georgia Peach I go back every year to visit my mom and dad if you want to tag along one time you can sweetie I have tried to get Mike to go with me plenty times before but he always say no he has to work."She said.

"I wouldn't mind going with ya Ms.Sara just tell me when."I said.

"Well I go during the summer so I just came back but I'm going in February for my mom's 90th birthday so you can come then." 

Now we were both in here by our self the men had went some where I don't even know but I have gotten to know Ms.Sara a lot better we have so many things in common like we both love to cook and Bake and the most shocking thing ever is we are both huge fans on Mos Def!

I was caught of guard when she asked me who my favorite rap artist was.

Before I could ask Ms.Sara what was her favorite song from Mos Def I heard my name being called.

"Yes Hun?"I asked to Mike.

"My father wanted to speak to you in the living room really quick before we leave."He said.

"Oh okay...It was nice talking to you Ms.Sara."I said before walking out.

"Didn't I tell you about calling Ms.Sara."I heard her scream out at me.

I was now walking into the living room a little nervous Mr.Valentino hasn't said much to me since we got here so I hope everything goes well.

"Hello Zanobia, you can sit if you like."He said pointing to the chair next to him.

"Oh thank you."I said taking a seat.

"I see my son likes you very strongly."He said looking out the window.

"Well sir I like him too as well."I said fidgeting my fingers.

"I know you do you wouldn't be here if you didn't."He said turning around.

"You seem like a nice girl much better than that damn Regina that heffa treated my son like shit  and he took up with how I don't know."He said now siting back down.

"What I'm saying is that please do not hurt my son he has been through too much already he doesn't need anymore."He said looking at me.

"Sir I would never hurt Mike I lo...love him too much to hurt him."I said.

"Well it's nice to know that there are still good women out there."He said now smiling.

"I know you are thinking what I do I think about the situation with Mike being Zeek's father it's fine every boy needs some male figure to look up too."He said giving me a hug.

"Thank you Mr.Valentino."I said 

"From now on just call me Senior your family now."

"Zanobia it's time for us to go!"I heard Mike say from in the kitchen.

"Okay i'm coming!"I gave Senior one last good bye hug before I left.

"Zeek?!"I called out.

"Yes mommy?"He asked back running towards me and Mike.

"No running Mr....Me and Daddy are about to leave so be good for grandma and grandpa."I said picking him up and kissing his cheeks.

"I will Mommy."He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"What about me I want a good bye hug and kiss too."Mike said feeling left out.

"Sorry daddy."Zeek said going up to give Mike a big hug around his legs.

"Alright be good little man."Mike said ruffling Zeek's hair.

1 hour later....

We were now on the plane off to Jamaica....

Hi Everyone thanks for reading !!! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

By the way Do you all like the new cover?

Next Update Friday!