Chapter 36-Zanobia's Pov

The phone Z picked out for Zanobia in the mm's

"Flight to Chicago."I heard our flight being called.

Well until next time Jamaica.

We shared good times together.

Once I got on the plane I put my ear phones in playing Stevie Wonder "I'll be loving you."

6 hours later...

"Mommy and Daddy!"Zeek said running up to me and mike.

"Hi Mommy's baby I've missed you sooo much."I said giving kissing his cheeks repeatedly.

"Mommy what did you daddy bring me back?"He said hugging onto my leg.

"That's all you going to ask your mother when she comes back from along trip."I asked hurt.

"Sorry mommy..How was your trip? Was it fun?"He said looking up at me.

"Yes it was amazing in fact you will be coming with us next time."I said back to him.

"I am?!"He said in an excited tone.

"Yes you are and you will be able to play in on the beach and eat so many cool and new foods."I said back to him while on his level.

"Mommy when are we going so i'll know to get teddy ready."He asked referring to his stuffed animal he got from build a bear for his 2nd birthday he takes that thing everywhere.

"Baby you have a while before you have to get teddy ready."I said picking him up carrying him to where everyone else was.

"Oh there is little man!"Mike said taking Zeek from my arms.

"Hi daddy!"Zeek said to mike but then whispered something in his ear.

"Aye, Where are you two going?"I said getting suspicious.

"We will be back mommy I just have to show daddy something."Zeek said holding onto Mike's neck.

 "Don't be gone too long!"I said kinda sad they're leaving me.

Mike's POV

"We won't!"Me and Zeek screamed out to Zanobia.

"So where are we going again little man?"I asked Zeek.

"We are going to the store to get Mommy a phone like yours so I can see her anytime I want daddy."He said referring to facetime.

"How do you know you can't see mommy anytime you want now?"I asked him.

"Because mommy's phone look wayyy different from your phone and grandma and grandpa phone and when I was with grandma and grandpa this week I could see them anytime I wanted on my Ipad and they were on their phones."He said all in one breath.

"Woah...Slow down little man one word at a time."I said seeing that he was almost out of breath.

"What i'm saying daddy is mommy's needs a new phone and it needs to be like yours, grandma, and grandpa's."He said staring out the window as we drove to orland square mall.

"Daddy?"Zeek's asked.

"Yes Z?"I answered back.

"Do you love mommy?"He asked bluntly.

"Well Z...Yes I do I love her very much."I answered back.

"Does that mean you are going to marry mommy?"Zeek asked me off guard.

I took me a minute before I answered but I finally came up with one.

"Yes Z...Yes it does."I said looking at the road.

"Daddy when you tell mommy can I be there?"He said.

"Of course."

"And Daddy you know a good time to ask mommy?!"He said.

"No I don't you have any day in mind?"I asked him.

"Christmas! Mommy loves Christmas time!"He said.

"Hmm...I'll think about it and i'll tell you."I said turning into the orland square mall.

"Okay  daddy let me know soon because we have to plan it all out!"He said making me laugh.

1 hour later...

It took Zeek forever to chose a phone for Zanobia he kept going from thee iphone 6 to the 6s and then he couldn't chose a color.

Then we went pass the Disney store and he practically begged me to go in there.

So we went and let's just say i'm going to have to do some serious making up to do.

Now we were heading to get some pizza from beggars.

I was pulling into the the parking lot before my phone starting ringing.

I checked it and saw that it was Zanobia calling.

"Hello."I said.

"Where are y'all at y'all been gone for I don't know how long..."She said before I cut her off.

"Baby we are on our way home right after we live beggars I promise."I said trying to calm her down.

"Y'all better be because I was this close to to going to find y'all myself got me over here waiting for y'all having to endure yo mama and yo sista screaming from left to right."She said whispering the last part.

"Megan there?"I asked.

"A Yes because I surely wouldn't be talking about Joliet and yo mama screaming at each other they been going for a good 30 mins now."She said I can hear them in the background.

"Tell her I said hey and don't leave before  get there."I said back.

"Yea yea whateva just bring my baby back and a slice of deep dish."She said then hung up.

 "Z we are in trouble so when we get to grandma and grandpa house do no bring the bags in the just leave them in the car and we will take them to my house."I said very stern to him.

"Ok daddy I gotchu."He said giving me dap.

"Hey where you get that from?"I said shocked seeing he did that.

"Uncle Marcus taught me while you and mommy were gone."He said.

I should've figured.