Chapter 39-Zanobia's Pov

Marcus and Hakim in the MM's 

These past few hours has been devastating for me. 

I can't believe those idiots just gives a child away because they "ASSUME" that's the child's parent I swear when I get my baby I'm taking they ass to court.

And now I am forced to tell Mike the whole truth of me and Alexander's relationship this just makes today even worst.

"Zanobia?"I heard Mike call.

A faint yes came out my mouth.

"Marcus said that is on his way and he has some news for us."He said holding my hand close.

"Mike?"I called.

"Yes baby?"He answered

I minus well tell him now because I know he is trying to figure out how all of this is happening.

"Well Mike I know I haven't told you much about my past relationship and I should have."I said shifting my body towards him.

"Now there isn't really much to hide now so where should I start." I took a long pause before I started back to talk.

"It all started the day a couple months before I left Alexander, I don't know but he started to change I mean he wasn't the best before this change started to happen but he wasn't that bad either. He started to stay out late longer and when he did come home he would be drunk and smell like weed. The first time he came home like that I sent him right back out to where ever he came from but when I had come home the second time like that I tried to do the same but it was like something had taken over him."I pause for a minute and looked the other way.

"He started to throw stuff at me and tried to hit me but I would be damn if he did so I fought back and this continued to go on for months and after awhile I could barely look at myself in the mirror at the person I had become. On days that he was sober he tried to make it seem like we were the ideal couple when we weren't he even proposed to me in front of his family and out friends I was caught so off guard and before I knew it he was putting the ring on my finger and telling everyone I said yes when in reality I didn't say anything. He had became so controlling to the point I couldn't leave the house and he was forcing me into marriage. The day I left was suppose to be the day we got married but I just couldn't take it no more so I just lost it and before I knew I had Zeek in my arms and we were gone."I said before looking at Mike's speechless face.

"So I guess this is his way getting back at me for not marrying him but I just couldn't have my son or myself in that situation no longer."I said starting to whip my tears away.

"Zanobia I'm sorry you had to go through that baby and I'm happy you managed to get you and Zeek away from that environment I know it was hard and I promise you will never have to deal with that again as long as i am here for both you and Zeek."He said back getting out of the car and coming to my side.

I softly cried in his arms just letting everything go.

All of a sudden we heard honking. When we looked up we saw a red Jeep.

"Hey Mike, Are you there?"I heard a male's voice ask.

"Yea Marcus we are over here."Mike replied.

"Oh hey, you must be Zanobia right?"The dude I assumed was Marcus asked.

"Yes I am, Nice to meet you."I said back reaching my hand out to be only pulled into a hug.

"Didn't Mama sara tell you we only do hugs?"He said back which made me laugh a little because I do remeber her saying that.

"Marcus you just gonna leave us in the car with no heat and it's about cold as hell out here."I heard Megan scream.

"What is Megan doing here Marcus?"Mike asked.

"Because I am here to get my Nephew back and be here for my sister in law."Megan said giving Mike a stank face.

"And who is this?"Mike asked pointing to the guy behind Megan.

"Oh this is my buddy Hakim he works with CPD I called him up to see if he could help us."Marcus replied.

"Oh thanks a lot for coming."I replied back.

Thanks for Reading!

Happy New Year!!!!

New Things Are Coming!!