Chapter 12-Mike's POV

Sorry for the Lonngg Wait Everyone but here it is I hope you enjoy!

Zanobia's Condo in the MM!!!

"Mike will you be my Daddy?"Zeek whispered to me.

I was completely caught off guard when Zeek asked me that when I looked over at Zanobia she looked as if she was in a daze.

I can only say what comes to mind at this point.

"Well that's up to Mommy Zeek."I whispered looking at Zanobia before going to the other side and starting the car up.

The rest of the ride to breakfast was quiet.

5 hours later...

After I dropped off Zeek and Zanobia off I went to work on some papers at the office just for a while.

When I was close to finsh my phone begins so ring.

When I look at the caller I.D I see my sister's number pop up.

"Hey Sis I know I am suppose to pick up the kids im on my wa...." before I could even finsh I hear her say "QUICK HURRY ZANOBIA MARY HOSPITAL!" She said in one quick breath then hung up.

After that I grabbed my coat ,rushed out to my car and sped off to the hospital.

Silently praying to myself everything is ok.

Arriving to the hospital, walking in I see my sister and zeek sitting down in the waiting area.

I walked over to them in a quick paste.

"What Happened?"I asked confused at what is going on.

"Well when I went over to Zanobia's place to invite her out her door was cracked so me being me i opened the door and went in, once I walked in all i see is her things all over the place and I hear Zeek crying I walk to Zeek's room to see him on the floor crying his little eyes out screaming MOMMY MOMMY THE BAD MAN HURT MOMMY! he started to point towards her room so I started walking closer to her door and..."She starts to cry.

"and when I opened the door I saw Zanobia laying on the ground breathless and then that's when I call the 911."She saying crying out of control.

I just took her into my arms I can't beleive what I just heard who would do this Zanobia wouldn't hurt anyone.

I have to find out who did this to my baby.

I went up to the desk to see what room she was in.

"Hello Ma'am can I have the room number of a patient?"I asked trying to control my anger.

"Name please?"She asked trying to flirt with me by unbuttoning her top more so her breast are exposed.

Women now a days have no respect for themselves.

"If you want to keep your job I suggest you will button back up your top and start having more respect for yourself.... the name is Zanobia Palmer."I said looking at her disgusted.

She stood there in shock after I told her that after she fixed her self better she finally told me what room my queen was in.

"She is in room 304 but she is not allowed to have any vistors yet."She said.

"Who is her Doctor?"I asked

"Dr.Vecktonburg."She said looking straight at the computer.

"May I speak with him?"I asked 

"He is busy right now but will be with you in a second."She said with an attitude.

When i walked back over I see Zeek asleep in the chair he was in.

"Sis has the doctor told you anything yet?"I asked 

"No..."after she said that the doctor called out "Family of Zanobia Palmer?"

Me and my sister stood quick.

"We are!"I yelled loud enough for the whole hospitial to hear me.

"Who are you to the patient?"the doctor asked.

"I am her husband." I said hoping he would beleive me.

"Well Mr.?"He started waiting for me to sat my name.

"Valentino Sir."I said

"Well Mr.Valentino it looks as if your wife passed out from a knock to the head pretty hard that almost broke her skull if the person put anymore force into it."He said while looking down at the charts.

"Is she going to be ok" Me and Joliet said at the same time.

"Yes she is going to be fine her stiches just need to heal....so with that being said she should b out of here within a couple of days."He said closing his book.

Once again I am so sorry for such the long wait I hope everyone ENJOYED!

Please Vote and Comment!