Chapter 32-Mike's Pov B-day Pt.1

Zanobia,Cake, the room and the resort in the MM's 

"Mike?"I heard a soft raspy voice say in my ear but I didn't want to wake up I maybe shouldn't have did another round of Overhead Tricep Extensions.

"Mikee?"I felt kisses on my cheek.

I still didn't budge.

Then I felt a hand slide down my pants.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish."I said groaning getting up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"Zanobia screamed before kissing me all over my face.

 "Get up Mikkke I have something for you!"She said pulling me out of bed.

"But I don't want to get out of bed."I said groaning and rubbing my eyes.

"Just come on baby and look."I just gave in and when I looked up I saw a traditional Jamaican Breakfast which consisted of scrambled eggs, the dish is a combination of codfish and the locally grown ackee fruit.

"I didn't really know what to get you for breakfast so I just decided to go with the traditional Jamaican breakfast since well we are in Jamaica and ya kn..."I cut her off.

"Nobia breath...I love it thank you baby."I said kissing her on the forehead.

She smiled.

"Baby I have the whole day planned out for us but you can rest because it doesn't start until 1."She said while looking at the clock which had 10:00 am.

With that she went somewhere else.

3 hours later...

It was now 1:00 and I was waiting for Zanobia.

I couldn't go back to sleep earlier because I kept getting calls and texts from people wishing me Happy Birthday.

The favorite one out of them all was Zeek's and my Parents when they Facetime me they all looked like they had just woken up and they and they all held a sign saying Happy Birthday to me.

I was in deep thought when I felt a sudden poke on my sides.

When I turned around no one was there so I just turned right back around and placed my eyes on my phone not even thinking to look infront of me.

"Whatcha looking at?"I heard and almost dropped my phone.

"Don't do that."I said trying to catch my breath.

"Well are you ready?"She said staring at me.

That's when I finally looked at her and she looked beautiful I heard her saying something but I was too much into her beauty I didn't even pay attention.

"Mike?"She said waving her hands in my face.

"Uh..What you say?"I said finally coming back to reality.

"I asked you are you ready like 5 times."She said laughing.

"Yes I am...So where are we going any way?"I asked curious.

"It's a surprise."She said leading me out of the resort.

10 minutes later...

It felt like we had been walking for a thousand years.

"Are we there yet?!"I asked getting tired or walking.

"We are almost there calm down."She said pulling me the rest of the way before stopping.

"Here put this over your eyes."She said giving me a scarf to wrap around my eyes.

"Can you see anything?"She asked me.

"No...Why do I need this on?"I asked.

She didn't respond.

5 minutes later...

We finally stopped.

It felt as if we were in a room instead of outside.

"Take off your blind fold now."She said pulling my hand.

When I took off my blind fold I was met with a person I suppose was a chef.

"Baby this is Chef Isaac and he will be teach us how to fix Jamaican Cuisine."She said smiling.

1 hours later...

I have to say the class was pretty fun it was just me and Zanobia there.

Zanobia did get the hang of things real fast while me on the other hand I was over here struggling.

"You need a little help?"She asked looking over at my soggy Jamaican Patty.

"Nawl I got things."Taking pride in my creation even though no way in hell I would eat this.

"Well fine with your self."She said biting into one of her patty's looking directly at me.

"You looking mighty hard over here, You want some papi?"She said trying to tease me.

I almost gave in until we were interrupted by the chef.

"Excuse me Ms.Palmer I need your help in the kitchen?"He asked.

"Oh alright we will be right back."She said before following behind the the man.

"I wonder what did he need her help for" I asked to myself.

Before I knew it they both were coming out with a cake singing Happy Birthday.

The cake the Jamaican flag colors and had little disc around them and then at the bottom there was a strip of musical notes.

"Thanks baby, you didn't have to do all this for me."I said kissing her.

"I know baby but I wanted to show you how much I appreciated you."She said kissing me back.

We had cut into the cake and when I say it was good it GOOD.

"Isaac I love this cake I am going to have to get one to bring to the U.S."I said enjoying every bit of the cake.

"Well Sir, I didn't make the cake Ms.Palmer did."He said shocking me.

"I did not know you could bake?"I said trying to believe she made this.

"You never asked."She said blushing.

Hey Everyone I want to thank you for reading hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Healing!

There will be another part to this chapter so look for it on Friday!

By the way all the pictures are in the MM's!