Chapter 3- Zanobia's POV

Looking at my phone I relized i only had 10mins to get to the buliding and I still have yet to use the restroom I will just have to hold it.

Rushing out of the Cafe and nearly running to the Big Building that said Valentino & Family Inc. I knew i found the place. 

Going through the doors i was greeted by a woman a little taller than me that had black hair and carmel complexion.

"Good Morning,How may i help you dear?"she said

"Well I am here for and Interveiw with Mr.Valentino."I said

"Oh ok all you have to do is go through doors and get on the Elevator and go all the way up to the top floor."she said.

"Thank you"I said 

I followed the directions she gave me.

When i got to the top once the elevator stopped my stomach began to turn i felt super nervous.What if it's some old white dude that is mean as a rock and doesn't give anyone a chance I really need this job for me and my son.

But i just put all of it in the back of my head as i walked up to another desk where a short petite white girl sat she looked kind of young. 

"Hello there, You must be here for the interveiw with Mr.Valentino?" she asked.

"Yes i am, How did you know?"I asked.

"Well i can tell your litterally shaking it's going to be ok girl he is not that bad." she said laughing.

"Thanks i'll try calm down a little." I said with a smile.

She smiled" All you have to go through those doors he is expecting you."she said.

I walked through the doors and there he was and I have to he was beyond fine, He was extremly taller than me compared to my 5'4 height he looked almost 7ft.

" Hello Mr.Valentino I am here for the interveiw." i said.

He looked up and had this look on his face i dont know why though.

" Oh hello Ms.Palmer is it?" He said rambling through papers.

His Voice does sound kind of familiar like i heard it before but i shrugged it off.

"Yes it is."i said

"Ok you can sit down." He said pointing to the chair infront of his desk.

i walked to the seat and sat down fumbling my fingers staring at him.

"Ms.Palmer your resume looks fine and it quite amazing that you graudated at the top of your class from college at only the age of 20?" He said.

"Thank you i really worked hard."i said.

"I think your Hired for the Job as Cheif Executive Officer."He said 

I almost peed my pants when he said that"Thank you so much Mr.Valentino you will not regrest it."i said smilling from ear ro ear.

 "Your very welcome you start tomorrow at 7:00am Sharp."He said.

Before i left out the room i heard him call me"Ms.Palmer!"

"Yes?"i said. 

He pulled out a wallet that looks just like mines.

"You forgot this in the Cafe this morning." he said giving it to me he said flashing his pearly whites.

"Oh thank you, so you were the one i bumped into this morning oh sorry I was in a big rush." i said feeling a little embarrassed.

"That's Alright"He said looking me over.

When i walkedout if felt like a set of eyes where staring directly at my ass but i just continued to walk out.

I GOT THE JOB! 

Hi everyone i dont know if in the 1st chapter or the 2nd one i metion what postion Zanobia was getting interveiwed for but i changed it.

Please Vote and Comment and Thanks for reading! 

What do you think so Far? Next Chapter will be Mr.Valentino's POV