Chapter 28-Zanobia's Pov

Y'all I am trying to get to Chapter 30 today wish me luck!!

A picture of the balcony dinner they had in the MM!

Mike has to always make stuff so obvious.

But anyway I just dropped my Zeek off to go have some fun with his cousins.

Now I am on my way home to start cooking.

I don't know why but I have a good feeling about tonight.

I still don't want to get my hopes up too high though to be disappointed.

Don't think like that Nobia stay positive!

I have to remember to stay positive.

1 hour later...

I was now almost done cooking dinner and Mike had already said he was on his way.

Since it was the summer time and the weather was nice and it was not as hot as it was earlier I decided that we could have dinner on my balcony.

Right when I was just putting my German Chocolate Cake in the oven the doorbell rang.

The only person that could be is Mike.

When I opened the door I was welcomed by Mike who was in a tailored suit as if he was going to church.

I quickly frowned looking down at my attire it looks as if I was going to the beach you can say.

"Mike your early and way over dressed!"I said opening the door but I whispered the last part quietly.

 "I know you said just wear something comfortable but to me this is comfortable I like to dress to impress always."He said coming in.

"Oh it's fine as long as your comfortable it's fine with me."I said going into the kitchen.

"I decided that we will eat outside, Is that okay with you?"I asked hoping it's alright because I really didn't feeling like moving all the stuff I had out side back in the dining room.

"Yes it's fine with me."He said.

"Do you need any help?"He asked looking at me trying to pick up the large pot of gumbo.

"Oh N...You know what I do."I said after taking one last attempt to pick it up.

"I always end up going over board when I cook."I said laughing.

Once I fixed out bowls and place them on the table I lit the candles.

I didn't even notice Mike was behind me until I head him say "Nice view." Which scared me a little but I said a low thank you back.

2 hour later...

So far everything has been going...

GREAT!

We have shared a lot about each others past like I would never have known that Mike had went to jail before.

Crazy right but he said that he went when he was in his first year of college and he did something careless and dumb.

I had began to open up more about my life growing up and Me and Zeek's father's relationship.

It was time to move on from the past and look into the future.

But we were done talking about our past.

Now we were on...

"Nooo you are tripping Popeye's is better all day!"I said getting a little irritated with him.

"KFC has the all time best chicken ever."He said trying to stick up for nasty ass KFC.

"KFC chicken is so plan and their sides are too let's Popeye's is way better in everything they do."I said trying to convince him that Popeye's was way better that KFC could ever be.

"Have you ever even had Popeye's before?!"I asked because the way he was talking was crazy to me I don't see how a person who has ever had Popeye's before think KFC is better this really amazes me.

He still didn't say nothing.

"Oh my GOD! you have never had Popeye's before?"I said with my mouth opened shocked.

"Just admit it Mike."

"Okay! I've never had Popeye's before! but I don't need to to know that KFC is better."He said.

"If your going to be around me you have too at least taste it because that's all I eat papi."I said getting up from the table with the bowls we ate out of to put them into the sink.

"I guess I will give it a try but on one condition."He said.

"And what is that and it better not be I have to eat that nasty ass chicken from KFC because if I do just kno.."

"You have to agree to go to Jamaica with me for my birthday with no excuses and my parents already said they wouldn't mind watching Zeek so you have no way to get out of this."He said,

"Uh..Mi..."I began to say.

"Come on it's a win win I eat you glorious Popeye's and you come with me to celebrate my birthday this weekend just me and you in paradise for one week."He said bringing me closer to him.

I thought about it for a second.

Should I go?
Are we going to fast?

Zanobia just be quiet and go think postive!

"Yes I will love to go with you."Once I said that I was being picked off my feet by a happy ass Mike.

I guess tonight did go well.

Well it looks like Zanobia and Mike are going to Jamaica!!! 

Thanks for ready everyone!!