Chapter 11-Zanobia's POV

Sorry for the long Wait I hopeyou enjoy this Chapter!!!!! Thanks for all the Support!! 

Zanobia Condo in the M

2 week later

These past weeks has been amazing, first I found a condo with the help of Mike's sister now my best friend Joliet and it's only a couple blocks away from her.

I know you are wondering how I found out they were related. Well after me and Mike left the Banquet he had asked me if I wanted to go with him to his sister house to get some of his stuff he left over there, so I said sure I will go with him I was just going to stay in the car but when we pulled up to Joliets place I was very curious why he came here. I had to get out of the car and I saw Joliet standing at the front door I was literaly in shicked out mode when Isaw him give her a hug and they both tell me they were related. Also that day Mike met Zeek and Zeek got attached to him quick.

Today Mike wanted to take me and Zeek out for breakfast since neither one of us had to work and Zeek had no school.

He would here at  10 and it was already 8 and I still had to get Zeek up and ready to go but before I could do that he came barging in my room.

"MOMMMYYYYY WAKE UP MOMMYYY!"he said screaming in my ear.

this little boy is something else.

"OK mommy is up."I said kissing his chubby cheeks.

After washing Zeek up and getting him dressed I made sure he was occupied with something before i go tin the shower because the first couple of morning we were here and I took my shower and I was not watching him his little tail tried to climb up on top of the counter to get some cookies and almost fell luckily Mike was here helping me move stuff around to catch him.

Now we were all ready just waiting on Mike I swear that man is always late.

He is going to be late to his own funeral. 

Right before I was about to call Mike I heard Zeek talking to someone.

I ran to him only to see that he let Mike in and there babbling about cars.

"Zeek who told you to open my door?"I said raising my eyebrow with my hand on my hip looking down at him.

"Well mommy when I heard a noise behind the door I wanted to see what it was but before I did mommy I said who is that knocking on my mommys door and then I heard mike's voice mommy and..."

"Ok Zeek but next you let me know when there is someone at the door I dont care if you know them or not."I said strenly while pickinghim up and puting him on my side.

" Ok mommy I'm sorry."He said giving me a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry about that Mike Good Moring."I said smiling.

"Good Morning Are you ready got everything?"He asked.

"Yes I do."I said.

"You sure because we don not want to repeat what happened last time we went out and you didn't have your phone."He said 

"Yes I do now can we go Mike me and Zeek are hungry siting here waiting for your slow self."I said 

"Ok Ok I just don't want you forgetting anything and I am not slow I just hvae to make sure everything is perfect for my lady."He said dusting the imaginary dust of his clothes.

"Oh who is she I would have to see the woman who has to deal with all day."I said almost to the car wh did he have to park so far away I screamed to myself.

"She doesn't know that she is my lady yet but she will know soon."He said putting Zeek in his car seat and opening my door.

"Mike can  you be my daddy?"Zeek asked.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Once again i am sorry that I have not updated in forever!! 

Please Vote and COmment!!!