Chapter 38- Alexander's POV

Reminder: Alexander is Zeek's real father which is also Zanobia's Ex.

Alexander in the MM's

"SOMEBODY SHUT THAT DAMN KID UP ALREADY!"I shouted angrily at my workers.

"Must I do everything around here?!"I said to myself but to where everyone could still hear me.

"Papi I can help you feel better."Angelina said while walking in my office.

"Not today go to tony he the one want yo ass."I said shooing her away.

"But papi I want you."She said still here.

"And I don't want you with ya hoe ass I already heard yo ass got HIV from RIck ass so don't come near me with that shit."I said pushing her ass out my office.

"MOMMY I WANT MOMMY!"Zeek screamed.

"Yo ass not getting yo damn mommy until she give me what she owes me now shut yo whinny ass up now."I said while grabbing my belt threatening him with it.

"I see you got the little brat." I heard Regina say from behind me.

"I told yo ass about sneaking up on me."I said before slapping her.

"Baby I'm sorry but I just walked in and I th...."

"Shut that shit up and get back to the plan."I said sitting back down.

"You do remember the plan right?"I said getting a little impatient.

"Of course I do baby I am suppose to go over mike house while him and that fat bitch isn't there.."I cut her off once again.

"What the fuck did I tell yo ass about calling my wife a bitch?"I said as calm as possible but she took too long to respond so I had to punish her.

"I'm sorry daddy I'll never call her a fat bitch again I promise."She was in damn near tears trying to apologize.

"You are so lucky that i'm in a good mood today because I would've killed yo ass in other day."I said letting her go.

"What time is it?"I said while looking at the clock.

"It's only 2 o'clock baby the plan doesn't start until 7."Regina said trying to regain her strength.

"I Know what time we start i don't need yo ass reminding me I'm a grown ass man I don't need a bitch for nothing."I said lighting a blunt.

"Sorry papi I didn't mean to I..."

"Just shut up and come and do your duties."I said while unzipping my pants.

Mikes Pov

We have been looking for hours all around the neighborhood trying to find Zeek and we have found nothing yet.

"Are you sure you don't want to call the police?"I asked Zanobia again.

"Yes I'm sure they won't do no more than we are doing especially what's been going on lately."She said.

I do have to agree with her chicago police are the last to call for a situation like this and it might take them even longer but if we don't find him by tomorrow morning rather Zanobia likes it or not i'm calling the police.

"Zanobia do you have any clue of where Zeek's Father may have gone?"I asked getting worried.

"Well all the time I was with him he never really traveled much but when he did he would also take me to these abandon buildings and I would just sit in the car for hours until he comes out."She said looking out the window.

"I just got an idea Megan's husband Marcus works with alot of abandon building you know remodeling them etc I'm sure he can help us."I said while getting my phone out.

"I hope so because it's getting really cold out here and I know Zeek doesn't have enough clothes on for this weather."Zanobia said on the verge of crying.

I was lucky enough to catch Marcus he told me he was just about to turn in for the day.

When I told him what happened today with Zeek he didn't know what to say and I know my sister heard me say it because I could hear her crying on the other end.

He said he will check with his boss and be over as soon as possible to help us.

So now all my and Zanobia can do is wait.

I can't believe something like this happened.

I don't see how a man would want to kidnap his own child knowing he isn't capable of raising one.

There has to be some other reason to this it just has to and I will find out.

It just doesn't make since how all of sudden this man wants to pop up and decides by himself that he will take his child from the mother with out any consent something just not adding up.