Chapter 10 - Zanobia's POV

"Sorry i can't Mike."I said gathering all of my things together.

"Why?...Did I do something?"He asked seemed taken back by my answer.

"Oh No...It's just I just wouldn't have anyone to watch my son."I said.

"You can't find anyone to watch him what about a babysitter?"He asked, I looked at him like he was crazy no what mother you know going to leave there baby with a complete stranger in today's world people get crazier and crazier.

"I don't really trust other people with my son and I don't have anyone close to me to watch him."I said about to walking out.

"WAIT...What about a Lunch Date Saturday?."He asked with pleading eyes.

"That's Better See you then."Before I left he gave me his number.

Once I was walking out I got a Text from an Unknown number.

 Unknow:I know where you are?

Me:Who is this?!

After i sent that message they never said anything back.

Next Day:Thursday

I couldn't sleep all night long so worried about the text message I got yesterday I dont know who it could be I have been thinking all night about it and now I have to go to work after a restless night.

After dropping off Zeek at daycare I went to the Cafe first before work since I had at least another hour left.

Going in getting my usual and talking to Joliet she is a really nice lady she has told me about a couple areas around here that would be place to move to for me and Zeek.

She has became like a sister that I have never had over the past 2 months, I have told her about everything from my past relationship to now she has been real helpful throughout this process, she had even offered me to come and stay at her house until i saved up enough to buy a nice living space for me and zeek but I quickly declined.

When I told her about my date she nearly screamed and was mad that I almost didn't go.

"Please Nobia!"She said getting on my nerves.

Now She is trying to force me to go shopping with her after work today since she thinks thats my pants suits aren't date worthy I need a So called Makeover.

"I am fine you go and I have to go get Zeek anyway."

"Don't worry Zeek can go with the kids Johnathan is taking them to Fun World Today."She said happliy.

'Dammit..."I whispered under my voice.

"Oh I'm sorry was that a I'm going to go because you have no other excuse to back down now."She said.

I rolled my eyes begining to picking up my things heading to work.

"BE HERE RIGHT AFTER YOU PICK ZEEK UP OR I WILL COME AND LOOK FOR YOU!"She shouted.

"What am I going to do with that girl?"I laughed to myself.

Later on that day

So far work has been going great even though Mike keep starring at me weird.

Mike's POV

So I have been starring at Zanobia all day because I keep thinking about seeing her go into that shelter the other night.

I don't know how to bring it up maybe I should just leave it alone.

While I was deep into thought I came back to reality when i heard my door my door opening.

Looking to see it's Zanobia with a smile that melts my heart, I gave a big smile back.

"Hey Mike just came in to tell you that i am done with the Bakers File."She said handing me the file.

"Oh thanks..How did you get done so fast?...You just got it yesterday."I said laughing.

"Well lets just say I stay here a little longer and plus I already had something made up a while ago."She said about to walk out the door.

"Wait...I have to go to a Dinner tomorrow night for a huge offer that could really help the company and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?..."I asked.

"If you need someone to watch your son I can get one of my sister she is really good with kids and..."I'll love to go Mike."she even have kids of her own I would even set up a..."

She came up to me and put her finger on my lips and said"Shh...I said I'lll Love to go with you."She said smiling and walking away.

At that point I was so Shocked I thought she was going to say no.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I will try to have the next one updated soon!

Please VOTE AND COMMENT!