Chapter 27-Zanobia's Pov

Zeek's room in the MM's

We were just leaving Patio on our way home and we all were tired!

Today went well I got to get to Megan and Ms.Sara a little more

I didn't know Megan was married or had kids because I didn't see them at the Mother's day dinner yesterday.

But she said that Marcus her husband took the kids out of town so she could have a break.

Everyone had fun today we are already planning another time we get together but this time it's going to be a weekend trip.

30 minutes later...

We were now home and honestly I don't even feel like going to get Zeek but I have to.

After I said buy to the ladies I went to my car.

"Well another long trip."I whispered to myself yawning.

1 hour later...

I was now at Mike's house and I could hardly get out the car my legs were asleep I am so tempted to calling mike to come and get me out this car.

It took me 5 minutes just to get out of my car I am so tired.

Walking up to his and and ringing the door bell I took a deep breath.

He opened the door shirtless.

That sure did wake me up I couldn't stop staring.

"Zanobia! Did you have fun?"He said bringing me into his embrace and kissing my forehead.

It was awhile before I answered because he was squishing me.

"Mike I can't breath."I said trying to pull away.

"Oh I'm sorry just missed you."He said now pulling away.

"Where is Zeek?"I asked because I didn't see him no where around.

"Well it is like 12:00 in the morning the prince is sleep."He said laughing.

"Are you for real I didn't even know we stayed out that late!"I said shocked and looking at my phone.

"Since it's so late and you really shouldn't be driving this late you just want to stay here for the night?"He asked hesitantly.

"Hmm...I don't know I mean I have no clothes or anything and neither does Zeek."I said.

"Yes you do."He said.

Before I could say anything because I was curious as hell how I have clothes over here and I never brought none over here. 

"When me and Zeek went shopping today I got him some things and he made sure that I got you something as well too."He said.

"Oh well I guess I will stay then I am tired."I said now taking off my shoes and walking towards the steps.

"Aren't you going to wait for me?"Mike asked.

"Naw...I'll find a room."I said walking up the stairs half asleep.

All I heard him do was laugh then I felt someone pick me up.

"Mike if you don't put me dow..."Before I could finish I felt my body his the bed and I was quick asleep.

Mike's Pov

Morning...

When I got up this morning my house smelled like maple bacon all around.

Now lisa told me we was out of maple bacon yesterday.

I know y'all like who is Lisa but calm down she is my chef I sure as hell need one because I can't cook worth shit.

When I went into Zeek's room I saw he was not in there.

"Where could this little boy be?"I whispered to myself.

Then I went downstairs towards the kitchen expecting lisa to only be greeted by Zanobia.

"Good Morning sleepy head?"Both Zeek and Zanobia said at the same time which made me laugh.

"Haha...Good Morning to you too!"I said picking Zeek up.

"Where is Lisa?"I asked Zanobia.

"I told her to take the day off."She said calmly.

"Why did you do that what i'm going to do about later a man gotta eat and I can't cook."I said stressing over the fact that I will be hungry and grumpy later.

"Boy calm down you acting like it's the end of the got damn world here eat some bacon and shut up!"She said shoving a piece of bacon in my mouth which I gladly bit into because I was starving.

"I did that because I was going to invite you to dinner later but nevermind I'll call Lisa for you."She said picking up her phone.

"No no no no I would love to have your cooking instead."I said pulling her close to me.

"Is that right?"She said smirking.

"Mhm."With that I kissed her soft lips forgetting that Zeek is here.

"Ehhh Daddy HAS COOTIES!!!"He screamed covering his eyes.

Zanobia pulled away.

"Shush your mouth Zeek before you don't get to go to Odyssey Fun World with Josiah Sr. and the other kids later."She threatened him.

"Ok mommmy I'm sorry can I please still go?!"He said.

She didn't say nothing all she did was give him his Ninja turtle shape pancakes and bacon.

"So that means you are free later?"I ask Zanobia.

I had to think for a minute.

"I know what you are doing!"I screamed.

"You too loud almost busted my ear drums."She said shushing me.

"You're trying to get me alone all by myself so you can some of this chocolate loving."I said rubbing on my chest.

"You wish I was just trying to be nice by inviting you to dinner."She said trying to defend herself.

What happens at the dinner is going to be in the Next chapter!!

 Thank for Reading HOPED YOU ENJOYED!

Healing [Still need Corrections]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें