Chapter 29-Zanobia's Pov

Zeek in the MM's!

"You knew and you didn't tell me?!"I said irritated at the fact that Joliet knew that Mike was going to ask me to go to Jamaica with and she didn't tell me.

"Well it would have ruined the surprise so don't be mad at me."She said taking the groceries out of the bag.

"I guess."I said helping her put up the rest of the groceries.

It was now Thursday and I had a day left to pack since we were leaving tomorrow night. 

Did I mention I still don't know what to get Mike for his birthday?! 

What am I going to do?

"You looked stressed Chica. What's wrong boo?"Joliet asked looking concerned.

"It's just these days are going by so fast and I have yet to pack and better yet I have no idea what i'm getting Mike for his birthday."I said siting down.

"Well he really like Jamaican food."She said siting down as well.

"Hmm...That does give me an idea...Do you know by any chance which hotel we are going to?"I asked curiously.

"Yea girl Mike has been talking about this for weeks!"She said getting up heading towards her room.

"He had gave me this brochure of the place but you can have it because me and hubby aren't going any where soon."She said handing me the paper.

On the brochure it said "The Jewel Dunn's River Beach Resort & Spa".

I sat there in the chair for a good 5 minutes reading their brochure I was starting to get so excited that had so many fun things there that we could do.

"Girl you Ight you starting to look a little high and I know that can be because you don't look like you never smoked a day in your life let alone act like it."She said starting to twist her hair up for the night.

"Girl I'm just excited they have so many fun and amazing things to do here it's ridiculous like for example: Hobie cat ride I don't what the hell it it but it does sound interesting and the Reggae lesson tour telling you about the history of Jamaica."I said smiling from ear to ear.

She just shook her head and yawned.

"Well I think I need to go home and start pack me and Zeek's things."I said heading to the boys room to find Zeek asleep on Josiah's bed.

I just picked him up.

"Bye Auntie Z."Siah said to me coming to hug me.

Friday Morning...

I was now up trying to finish packing Zeek's suit case for Mike's parents house.

When I told Zeek that I was leaving he became a little sad since we haven't gotten to spend that much time together.

To make it up to my little prince I decided we will go to chuck e cheeses WHERE A KID CAN BE A KID I'm sorry y'all I had to sing it that commercial is stuck in my head.

But any who we are going there today and after that we are going for ice cream.

I had enough time to take him since we don't leave until 10 tonight.

I just need to finish packing before we go anywhere right now.

This is the times I wished Zeek was a little older and he could do some of these thing himself.

 Me and Mike both were going to take Zeek to his parents house.

I was kind of nervous to meet his father because of how he was a little distant at the Mother's day dinner.

5 hours later...

Me and Zeek were just leaving Chuck E Cheeses and when I tell you I almost..

I was interrupted by my phone ringing seeing it was Mike I answered.

"Hey."I said putting a crying Zeek in the car I could care less about his ass crying to be honest with you,

"Why is he crying? What did you do to him?"Mike asked questionable.

 "He is crying because he didn't want to leave the play house and I had threaten him because his ass was throwing a plain ass fit he was lucky I ain't take him in the bathroom or he really would have been crying then."I said looking back at this big cry baby.

"Why you didn't just let him play a little bit longer?"I looked at the phone like he was crazy.

"Do you know what time it is It's 7 pm and you pick us up at 8 he was lucky I let him play until 7."I said getting a little irritated.

"I blame you the reason he is like this you have made my baby into a spoiled brat."I said and kind of screamed too.

"Mommy?"I heard Zeek say.

"Yes?"

"I'm sowwy mommy I didn't mean to make you mad I just was having fun and didn't want to leave."He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I know Zeek but next time when I say it's time to go it's time to go no if's and's or but's."I said.

"Ok Mommy."He said siting back down.

I got the upload up!! YAY! Almost didn't make it because I was tired but I did it.

Remember the next update will by Friday! 

Thanks for reading!