Chapter 14-Zanobia's POV

The kids in the MM

Waking up from my nap hearing footsteps.

I thought it was just Zeek playing around in his room with his toys so I ignored it.

When I started to walk towards the kitchen I felt someone grab me and put their hand over my mouth.

I screamed and tried bite his finger I was kicking all over the place that's when I heard his voice.

"Stop it you stupid bitch!You took my son away from me!"He said throwing me to the ground.

I looked over to the door seeing a crying Zeek screaming for his mommy. 

That was the last thing I saw before I felt a heavy thing hit me upside the head and blacking out.

Now....

Seeing my baby coming in and Mike I was so happy to just know that he was safe.

I was so happy I didn't even think to acknowledge mike I just took Zeek from.

He just started blabbering about the fun day him and Mike had but one thing poked out to me when he was talking he called Mike dad.

Where did that come from?

After Mike put Zeek down in the chair closet to the TV I asked him"So you are his daddy now?"turning around to face him.

He looked up at me and said"Well yes I can be that male figure in his life,every boy does need a male figure in their life."

"How will I know you will always be there for him?...Mike you are just my boss."I said.

"Well that's the thing I want to be more than just your boss."Mike said taking my hand and looking into my eyes.

I was stunned.

"Wait can you please repeat what you just said I didn't hear it correctly."I said in a confused tone.

"Zanobia Noel Palmer will you please do me the honor of going on a date with me?"He said now on one knee.

I could not do nothing but giggle and say yes.

"Well we can't go soon since i'm here."I said looking a little down.

He lifted my head back up so we could have full eye contact.

"Don't worry the doctor said that you are going to be released tomorrow."He said now sitting down in the chair beside me once again.

"So that means we can go on our date Friday night at 8 sharp."He said.

"But wait I have no one to watch Zeek."I said a little bummed.

"Don't worry my nephew is having a sleepover that night for his 4th birthday and Zeek was invited."He said.

"So Friday is on."

Next Day...

So I'm getting out the hospital today YAY! 

Joliet is coming to get me today since Mike had to work.

Yesterday she came after Mike and Zeek left and she stayed until visiting hours were over.

I told her about Mike asking me out on a date and she was happier than me almost talking about we have to go shopping today.

She should be coming up right about now.

Hearing a knock on my door that's one thing that chica does not play with is time she is always on time where ever she goes.

"You ready to leave this place bestie?!"She asked coming in picking up one of my bags.

"You know I am I miss my babies so much!!!"I said think about Zeek and Jalisa(12) my niecy pooh Joliet's daughter I love her to death such a sweetie pie and then don't even get me started on Joliets twin boys Kendell(8) and Lindell(8) too adorable and then Josiah(3) spoiled little self. 

Josiah and Zeek are always together getting into something.

"Aww they is you to chica they can't wait to see you all they have been asking about is Where is Auntie Z We miss Auntie Z Mommy when is Auntie Z coming over I think they like you more than me!"She said starting to whip her imaginary tears.

"Girl Please!"I said fanning her away.

We were now in the car off to Lenox Square Mall.

Getting out the car grabbing my purse it was kind of cool today but still a nice day.

We were now in forever 21 looking for me a outfit for tomorrow night.

I was so tired of going in and out these stores Joliet said this would be the last one before we go to the food court and then go home.

We were now in the line almost to the checkout desk when it felt like I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I just shook that of and continued to buy my stuff.

I swear we came here for but the way it looks it looks the other way around.

Joliet had so much stuff within the first 2hrs we were here that she had to go put some of the stuff in the car and then we came back for round 2.

I only had like a couple things for myself then the rest for Zeek.

She said we was not leaving here until I found an outfit for tomorrow night that was one reason we stayed here shopping for another 3hrs the rest was because this girl wanted to go to every got damn store in here,I had to take a break.

Now leaving the mall with the outfit Joliet picked out for me to wear tomorrow I was even more excited and nervous at the same time.

Hi everyone I just want to thank everyone for all the support that you all have given for this book!

Keep reading more to come!

Please Vote and comment and Thanks for reading!!!