|2|

In honor of Nardo Wick dropping a album "who is nardo wick?"

Go stream the kid 🥷🏽🖤!! Wicked wick :)

I walked into the locker room of the club where I and the other girls get dressed and stuff with my duffle bag in my hand

I walked into the locker room of the club where I and the other girls get dressed and stuff with my duffle bag in my hand .

I walked in seeing it mostly some getting ready , gossiping or just mopping around getting drunk .

I get ready at home to save time and plus savage likes to approve of my fit before I leave .

"My bitch Midnight spark here ! " rubi said running up to me pulling me into a hug .

She was like the only friend I made in Miami who truly likes me , don't Judge , she's fun and everything.

I have 2 other peeps I'm cool with you can say caresha and Jt but they aren't strippers , that rap I met them at a Miami club . We all was shaking ass on the floor , caresha took a liking in me . We wind up hooking up nothing to serious so now me and them are cool .

But rubi was my bitch ! My ride or die .

" hey mamas ! Yk I'm here of course the baddest " I replied bending over shaking one cheek allowing her to see the deep arch in my back .

"Ouuuu bitch hold up , gon make meh gay in dis hoe chill " she laughed rubbing all my booty .

" says da bitch who touching me " i laughed standing back up .

"Shi it's just there sitting right I had too " she shrugged her shoulders .

I met rubi actually in Jacksonville we went to highschool together we been cool but we didn't start begin friends until I moved to Miami.

She lives down here with her girlfriend. Yes she's gay , she is a free spirit and I just love that about her she's what been keeping me sane with savage and stuff .

She doesn't know about him hitting me and stuff but some times she's suspicious but she never questioned it for to long cause I pretend to get upset with her .