|28|

Winter Saint Hatch
May 1st

My palms was sweating and I was nervous as I stood backstage with all my fellow class mates

This was the moment I been waiting for, this is what I've worked hard for, this is my time.

I was waiting on my name to be called so that I can walk across the stage. I had finally finished business school and was more than happy to take this step in life.

"Aaliyah Gells" I heard the man call letting me know that I'll be next considering my last name started with a "H" and she was in front of me.

I watch as she walked across and heard her family scream and yell for her while she held a big smile.

"Winter Hatch" i then heard making me count to 3 in my head before stepping on the steps that led to the stage.

As I walked I heard my brothers, my mom&dad, my cousin osha and mostly my baby Horace. I had to buy extra extra tickets because they all wanted to be here for this moment.

It was sweet and I didn't mind at all but I think out of everyone my family had to be the loudest, which is a little embarrassing.

I smiled and waved as I finally made it taking my diploma from the head of the university and then I shook several others hand and then I posed at the end of the stage getting my picture taken by a photographer.

"YOU DID YO SHIT LIL FOLKS"

"TURN ME UP DONT TURN ME DOWN"

"DID YO SHIT MAMAS"

"OKAY COUSINNN"

I shook my head at them as I walked down the stage to sit with my fellow other graduates.

As I sat I overhear many girls whispering about my brothers and how they want them making me cringe.

"girl I'm tryna be Youngboy 9th baby mama, he fine asl"

"baby I'm want vroy"

"Don't he go with Asian" another girl asked.

"I don't care I'll take him"

"Well I want Ben, his sexy chocolate self I know his dic-" I coughed loudly making them look at me.

"oh hey winter congrats girl" one smiled.

"yea congrats, can you do me a favor? What's yb number" another asked.