|19|

Winter Saint hatch
Penthouse
Days later

"Kacey, and willow stop and sit down" I yelled at the two, they were fighting over a toy

Currently I was on auntie duties, my ugly ass brothers and their baby mamas apparently so busy that they can't watch they own kids.

I wasn't tripping though, I haven't seen my nieces and nephews in a long time and I've missed them.

I was currently watching Kentrell kids. Kacey, Draco,k3,and Armani because taytay couldn't come because he was with his mom. Kael with his mom something about her and Kentrell not getting along.

Yaya crazy ass only let kj come around if she can come around, she be tryna find anyway to be with Kentrell knowing he don't want her. And lastly, love she and jaz somewhere in Texas. Her and Kentrell fell off too.

I got willow, and Du'mier. Bella and Angelo with their moms and Zayden with durk.

I got true and dayvon bad asses. I got tru and Ben jr. I couldn't get Kingston because of joe and his mama baby daddy/ baby mama drama.

It's so many kids bruh yall don't understand.

Lucky muwop have no kids, Reese gave non, booka have one an infant, jay have one on the way, tootie got twins on the way.

My brothers have all these kids and here I am childless. But it's another reason to have no kids these niggas got so many.

"tete him not give me toy" willow whined.

"it my toy willow" kacey said back while finishing playing with the toy.

"yall got all dem toys inna room and yall fussing over one" I had made a room personally for my nieces and nephews for when they come over.

It was huge. It contained beds and toys and a closet of clothes&shoes that fit all them and it had a connect bathroom for them and their potty's and etc.

"but me want that one" she pointed to the toy monster truck kacey had.

"willow phat it's for boys okay and kacey had it first let's find another toy" I picked her up and headed towards the room where the other kids played.

Draco 7, k3 4, Armani 2, kacey 3, willow 2, du'mier 5, Dayvon jr 3, true 6, Ben jr 4, and tru 3. All them was close in age, they gonna have a lit childhood.

Wish growing up my cousins and me was close. Only person was osha and she older by 2 months.

"aw mane u cheating" Draco told someone who he was guessing on the game with. I brought Draco a ps4 because he's older and in his words "toys for babies ian no baby mane".

The other kids were playing with each other well surprisingly. Most of my brothers kids got they personality especially kentrell's and Dayvon's.

They kids act, walk and talk just like them it's crazy to me how much they do. It's like they copy paste all they kids.