|23|

Winter Saint hatch
Kentrell's house
Jacksonville, fl

"I can't believe y'all all really live down here now" I squealed at my brothers as we all seat in Kentrell living room

"it's temporary but yea we didn't feel like coming back n fourth and shit" Ben shrugged.

"just say yall had missed little ole me and that's why y'all stay here now" i cheesed.

"we missed Florida pussy and it's why we really here" joe said.

I smacked my teeth "ew and fuck you. I know I'm the real reason ain't no need for confirmation hoe".

"ya mama ah hoe"

"bitch ya daddy-" I stop realizing we got the same daddy but still he got the memo.

"we got the same pops dum ass lil girl" he laughed.

"Forget you Joseph. Ole ugly ass name"

"And you think winter cute, weather name having ass" he laughed "and they had yo ass in winter season December if they ain't have no name for you they coulda said that and name you "it" instead of that shit" he rolled off the couch laughing.

"aww that's fucked up" tootie laughed.

"You know what? Fuck you Joseph! Grandpa ass name, civil rights ass shit" I rolled my eyes " my name cute asf".

"yea okay summer" he took a pull from his blunt and begin choking.

"ha die bitch" I laughed.

"you mean summer like summer walker Michael Jackson looking ass" jay asked.

"mane summer fine" Ben said while licking his lips.

"she is" I agreed. She had her moments but overall she was pretty to me.

"before the nose job fasho but now not really" tootie said.

"wait she got her nose done" Kentrell asked with his eyebrow furrowed.

"yea her dum ass coulda have stop her blood circulation doing that stupid shit" Ben said.

"you mean breathing dummy" I shook my head.

"same shit" he shrugged.

"it's not but okay" I laughed. I felt my phone vibrate and I seen it was Horace which made me smile and reply back.

"fuck you smiling bout" Kentrell asked.

"life" i smiled.

"mhm bet no be a nigga"

"aye what happen to that 21 nigga you was with" jay asked.

"been over like 6 months ago" i shrugged. They all look at me weird.