|30|

2 weeks later

Horace was at the trap he had left winter asleep, but what he didn't was that she woke up due to not feeling him next to her and she was beginning to become worry.

She had texted and called Horace but he didn't answer because he was handling something that was much needed.

He wanted to completely find a way out the streets and take his rapping more seriously.

He stood in the trap talking to his crew mainly his right hand man Draco.

"aye you think you can really run this shit?" He stood in his office, Draco sitting in the chair infront his desk that was for guest.

"fasho, I been with you since the start of this shit. I know the in's and out's of this mf. Ion plan on leavening this shit, this my life bro" Draco cleaned his gun while engaging into conversation.

Draco and Horace had been friends since they were 10. They had lived next door to one another, they use to play games together, had their first girlfriends together and even they hit their first lick together.

Both of their fathers were actually best friends and they were each other's right hand man's.

But as you know Horace father is in jail along with his mother. But Draco dad is dead and he ever knew his mother.

Horace was actually tired of this lifestyle, he had been chilling more than usual since he had been dealing with winter and many had noticed.

He didn't wanna risk or put winter name in danger knowing his oops would soon know that she was his weakness.

"nah im already knowing, I just don't wanna leave all this shit on you if yan ready. cause you know how this shit go, it's either dead or in jail cuz many mfs don't get to leave how I am" Horace begin counting money.

"I'm already knowing, who you take me fa some rookie ass Nigga" Draco laughed "it's me big Draco yo best man's I got this. What you needa worry about is making my godchild jit"

"Mann why you playing I really want a lil girl" Horace smiled "I want her to be just like her mama n shit"

"yo ass in love Nigga" Draco shook his head laughing at the koolaid smile that displayed Horace face.

"aye chill, I am in love doe Nigga. That girl my whole heart. Ian never expect no nigga like me to ever experience some shit like this"

"nah fr she solid from what I hear from you, keep her Nigga and don't do no bullshit" Draco finish cleaning his gun putting it back together.

"nah yan even gotta tell me I wouldn't do shit to loose that girl" Horace put the stacks of money in rubber hands.

"aye tonight yo last drop right" Draco asked Horace putting his gun on his hip.

"yea then after this I'm done Nigga all this shit is officially yours, just make sure you keep this shit clean and continue to feed the block" Horace dapped Draco up.

"fasho"

_____________________________________

Winter was on the way to work, about 1 week ago she started working for this realtor company. They hired her on the spot due to her impressive résumé.

She had been working for like 4 days and things had been going great and well. She could soon be selling her first house as fast as tomorrow.

"Eventually the good girls make bad decisions, Like fuckin' with the bad boys, Who fuck all the women" winter sung as she drove to work.