|42|

(◔◡◔) Excuse mistakes

September

"I just wanna take her out, show her a good time just us two for a weekend" I walked with my phone in my hand "ion think we did shit like that since I came home from jail"

"look I understand, I'll watch my godchild but only for 2 days cause I got plans of my own."osha responded "maybe pop out with a ring if I fuck the Nigga—"

cutting her off "shut yo ass up ion want hear that shit" Horace jerked his head back "ima drop her off in 30 aight?"

"aight you SpongeBob looking motherfucker and don't you ever cut me off again" she laughed as he flicked her off.

Hanging the phone up he walked back into the penthouse from off one of the balcony, looking around he didn't see his girls.

Making his way into the living room he admired winter playing with his baby girl Har'mani on a playing mat. Raddling and shaking many different baby toys as mani squealed in Excitement.

"her ass be happy as hell" he laughed before entering the space completely taking a seat on the mat next to winter.

"right, mommy baby always happy ain't that right"winter kissed her chubby cheeks as she held her mothers face showing all gums.

"Yall so fucking beautiful" he was in a daze. He does this often, just admiring his small family and their beauty.

Even though that had some ruff patches recently they've sealed them up quickly. Over the past 2 weeks him and winter had deep conversations about her postpartum depression.

They've talked to a perfectionist but winter didn't like that route as much as talking to Horace about it considering he was her partner that had to deal with it firsthand.

So they've come up with a thing where they talk to each other for 30mins- 1hr once a day about their feelings, thoughts and more.

The other have to be completely silent but actively listening until the other is done and then they talk about what was said finding a solution for whatever was said.

It's been working and honestly winter have been feeling so much better. She no longer have negative thoughts, she more loving to Horace and her baby.

She's beating the postpartum faster than she can imagine and she was happy to be back on track in her relationship.

"aw thanks papuhh" she leaned over planting a kiss on his lips as he smirked loving the affection.

"so....I need you to go get ready" he reached for Har'mani as she giggled bouncing in her daddy's hands. "we got plans but ima get mani ready and drop her off"