|32|

Winter Saint Hatch
1 week later

"I put your picture on my mirror, Start to blush when somebody says your name" winter sung as she did a little spring cleaning

She was finishing up her living room space, she had already cleaned everything else. She was doing any and everything to take her mind off the Horace situation.

It had been a week later and he was still in jail with no court date or no bond, but winter did hire a lawyer who was looking into it.

Winter paid the lawyer more than enough, so they should be finding a way to get Horace out real soon.

"In my stomach there's a pain, See you walk in my direction, I go the other way, I start to stutter when I speak, Start to stand but my knees go weak" winter placed the dust swifter in the closet where all her of her cleaning supply was.

She was listening to music through her in built speakers that were placed around her penthouse as she cleaned and did her morning routine.

Walking into the kitchen area she searched for her phone remembering that she last had it there. She picked her phone up reading the time of 2:30pm smiling knowing that Horace would be calling soon.

She had her monthly regular checkup with her doctor at 3 so she'd be Leaving soon due to the doctor office being 40 minutes away.

Grabbing her phone with her, she pause the music on her personal tablet that was for the house and walked to her room.

Walking into her room she went into her closet to get dressed into something simple, since she was off today and she didn't have nothing to do or schedule but her appointment.

Finally finding a outfit, a pair of nikey sweats, with her red nikey crop and her 1s. She wanted to be comfy and cute. She hadn't been in the mood to dress up the past week.

Plus she found herself at work everyday for the past week, drowning herself in work more and more

Plus she found herself at work everyday for the past week, drowning herself in work more and more. Today was her off and she was gonna take the time to clean and care for herself.