|41|

September

"Mommy baby getting so big" winter cooed at her 3 month old baby girl Har'mani

"Mommy baby getting so big" winter cooed at her 3 month old baby girl Har'mani. They were currently in the house getting dressed to go out.

This would be baby H's first time out in the real world. Her mother and father was very cautious about bring her in open places like the park or to a restaurant.

But today winter figured that her and her baby needed a day out. Maybe go to the aquarium or something because mani couldn't really do anything considering she was only 3 months.

"Okay baby changed, cleaned and fed" winter kissed her daughters cheek. "diapers, wipes— got enough of breast milk in diaper bag and a change of clothes" she rambled to herself making sure she had everything.

Horace was currently out as always, it's something he has been doing a lot. He'll come home kissed winter, play with baby H all day and then go to sleep. Wake up and go to the studio or to go handle business.

Winter had been still feeling and acting weird catching random moods as if she was pregnant. She thought he was being sneaky when in reality, he couldn't take her mood swings.

He didn't know what was her issue but everytime her tried to ask or help she'll snap on him so he figure to give her space but that was only making it worse.

Placing baby H in her Nuna making sure she was strapped and secured. Winter grabbed her keys and purse making sure everything was correct before boarding on the elevator.

Making it to the correct garage level she strolled her daughters nuna out making sure she was covered to where she was okay but wasn't able to be seen by others.

Making it to her new 2022 AMG GLE 63 coupe that was gifted to her as a push present by Horace. She grabbed the key unlocking the car and turning it on.

Walking over to the backseat she open the door before transitioning her daughters nuna from stroller form to car seat form making sure she was okay.

Properly settling her daughter in the backseat and strapping her up she closed the door before quickly going to the driver door.

As she did that she seen the familiar jeep pull into its parking spot before he stepped out with gym shorts, white tee and sport shoes.

She smiled at the sight of the friend she became to be close and familiar with. They've hung out maybe twice but it was enough to learn things about one another.

She haven't heard from him since the baby shower and she wanted to thank him for the gift he gave her. Honking her horn he looked around before spotting her walking over.

"girl yo ass scared me loud ass horn" he laughed "wassup" he stood by her door as it stayed open allowing him to come closer hugging her.