|17|

Winter Saint Hatch
Same Day
Jacksonville, fl

Winter Saint Hatch Same Day Jacksonville, fl

What the actual fuck?!

"no no no this can't be right, this can't be true... this cannot be happening"i sat in the bathroom having a panic attack.

Seeing savage for the first time in four months was... crazy it was unbelievable.

I wasn't definitely wasn't prepared for this, things were just so well and perfect. Me and Horace were just vibing like we always do when I'm at the studio with him.

I usually ask him who he's working with when I go but today I forgot to ask, wrong mf day to forget.

The smirk on his face made me want to smack the fuck out of him. This man hurt me physically, mentally and emotionally for 3 years of my life.

He was the worst thing to happen to me, i regret begin young, dum and naive. He had me at my lowest.

I worked to hard to become who I am today, I was doing good I was learning to love myself and to get over the past.

I was learning to get over him, I am over him but sometimes I do have nightmares of the bad moments or flashbacks of the good ones.

Even though I hate his guts to the fullest, he is my first love and it's still some part of me that have love for him but I'm not in love with him.

I begin counting to 10 and then backwards trying to calm my breathing back to a steady pace. I wasn't gonna get my self worked up about him.

I was gonna go in this studio room slick side tell Horace before he do, knowing him he'll do that just to start some things between me and Horace.

I rather him hear for me then hear from the mouth of savage iguana looking ass.

I haven't had the chance to tell him about my past relationship or who the person is. All he know is that it's something I don't like talking about and wanna forget about.

I'll tell him everything as soon as we get home, ion never want him to feel as if I was keeping a secret or playing behind his back.

Getting my self together completely I looked into the mirror admiring my self.

Your pretty asf don't let ugly man ruin you.

Taking a deep breath I decided to head back to the room, it wasn't fair of me to leave knowing I promised Horace I'll stay the whole session today.