|37|

Time skip++
2 months later

"Look the baby is kicking" winter recorded her stomach seeing that the baby was kicking. She was now 7months pregnant.

"aww it stopped" she pouted seeing that her baby only kicked for a little while. She was always excited every-time she'll see her baby kicked because it rarely did.

She was worried and asked her doctor what was the reasoning because she thought maybe her baby died or didn't have legs..

But it's just that her baby sleeps a lot and when he or she is finally up he/she is chilling unless Horace touches her stomach then their kicking winter like it's no tomorrow.

She haven't had her gender reveal yet. She was waiting on osha and her mother to set the date and time. She lowkey was becoming irritated because they were taking sooo long.

"I wish I knew my baby gender already" Horace leaned back from playing the games to rub winters stomach in a soothing matter, making the baby kick.

"oh so since your papa is touching you, you wanna play?" Winter spoke to her stomach making Horace laugh.

To say the baby wasn't here yet Horace and the baby had a strong connection. It's like they were the best of friends.

He always gave winter tummy rubs while talking to the baby, sometimes rapping one of his unreleased songs. He just couldn't wait for his baby to get here.

"duhh my jit don't mess with yo ass like that" Horace kissed her stomach and begin talking to the baby.

"we don't really fuck with mama huh?" He whispered making winter furrow her eyebrows.

"for one stop playing with me" she pushed him "and don't curse around my child" she popped him in the mouth.

"damn bae I'm sorry" he held his mouth laughing. It was easier to get winter mad now. It didn't take much for her to go off.

"leave me alone" she leaned back on her pregnancy pillow becoming relaxed before grabbing her phone to get on instagram.

"you green ass fuck jit" Horace spat while playing the games with his friends.

Draco was now out of jail and he was running Horace's business 100 percent. Things been going smoothly, the most he got was house arrest for 3 months so he was okay with it.

That's why most times Horace was on the game because Draco was at home for another month and the game was the only time they communicate considering the judge ordered them to be separated for 5 months.

"shut cho lame ass up bitch" Horace said making winter look up from her phone to shake her head.

He always talked so reckless when on the game, she found it real funny.

"pa" she called out "im sorry" he said already knowing what she was talking about.

Feeling hungry winter huffed before slowing trying to get up but failed because of her stomach. It was many things she couldn't do on her own and she hated it.

She's the very independent type so not being able to tie her shoes, get up when she want, shower and more she didn't like but also didn't mind being babied by Horace.