|31|

Winter Saint Hatch
Next day

I woke feeling the the side of the bed where Horace usually is, i jumped up due to the fact that I was confused as to why I couldn't feel him or why he wasn't home yet

We both had left the house all yesterday but when I came home it was about 7 something and I didn't call him due to the fact I knew he was handling something.

But usually when he goes things like this he's gone before 12pm, but today he didn't come home at all im guessing.

I sighed before getting out of bed and towards the bathroom the begin my morning routine. I grabbed my toothbrush applying my mint toothpaste.

After finishing that, i went over to my facial products to give my face a nice facial. I took a shower last night so it was no need to take one now.

Rubbing the face mask on my face, I sniffed the scent. It was refreshing and the feeling of that mask was very cold.

Finishing that up I knew I had to let the mask dry up at least for 15 minutes before taking it off. I was gonna steam my face as well.

Going into my room I heard my phone ring making me run and jump on my bed thinking it was Horace but it was Kentrell instead.

"Really Kentrell" I laughed looking at the bat man toy he had on his face

"watup twin wyo" he smiled before hitting his blunt.

"nothing in my rope laying down as you can see" i tilted my head.

"what chu inna rope fa? Who you being all grown with" he mugged.

"boy for one im grown and I wear ropes because it's comfortable, I like the silky material"

"mhm every bitch I fw wear a rope and it's either before we fuck or after"