|33|

Winter Saint Hatch
3weeks later

It's been officially a month without Horace and I'm honestly going through it

I can't sleep, I hardly want to eat and on top of that my morning sickness had kicked in and it's whooping my ass.

I find myself crying at random moments of the day, my nipples are overly sensitive and on top of it all I still go to work everyday except the weekends.

I been managing it and keeping my cool while being at work or working with clients but I'm slowly falling into a depression state that I don't wanna go in.

Today I'm suppose to be going on a lunch date with osha and one of her friends to clear my mind and hopefully boost my spirit.

It was currently 1:30pm and we had all planned to meet at this little cafe spot at 2. I had my outfit on already I was wearing this white fuzzy furry type jacket and these red bottoms and a purse to match.

I decided to dress up a little, hoping that if I get cute it'll boost my mood more too. So far it had been working.

Going into my room i grabbed my purse and other things that I'll need during the day before leaving the house.

Getting off the elevator I started walking toward my car, approaching my car I seen a blue camo jeep pull in next to it.

I've never seen this car before so I furrowed my eyebrows, before the person of the vehicle steeped out.

Out steeped a 6ft dark skin, he wore this chill fit and he had this hat on but what stood out to me was his diamond grills.

my man's grill better

He looked familiar but I shook the feeling off attempting to walk past but he ran into me.

"I'm sorry ian even mean to run into you like that, to be real ian even see you" he voice was so deep and husky.

"nah you good, I was rushing that's why you didn't see me" I did a close lip smile attempting to walk past once more.

"aye it was nice to meet you, what's your name" he called out licking his lips.

"umm winter, yours?"

"nice to meet you winter my name, Duke, Duke Dennis" he smiled.

_____________________________________

"soo what you been up to cousin" osha asked as we sat down eating.

I had ordered a grilled chicken salad since everything that I had been eating wouldn't really sit well in my stomach.

"nothing really, I sold my first house about 2 month ago" I made the cheese face before going back to my resting face.

"okay I see you big realtor tingz"