|39|

1 month later

"fat ma— get up" i kissed on winter face hoping she'll get up

"fat ma— get up" i kissed on winter face hoping she'll get up. It was about 9am and Our baby shower was later on today.

We didn't have to leave till about 2pm, shit had been going by fast. Any minute my baby girl will be here and I can't wait.

Ima make sure my princess get the world. That the first man which is me in her life teach her right from wrong and make sure she knows how to be treated by a man.

Even though no fuck Nigga dating my daughter ever

"mamas?" I whispered seeing that she wasn't budging. She been more tired then ever lately since she's now 8 1/2 months and can go in at anytime now.

I'm low key scared but I can't let her know that. I just hope that I do everything right when she go into labor and that I Comfort her in the way her mother taught me.

Deciding to let her sleep for a lil more, I got up to start my morning routine. Walking into the bathroom I went over to my side of the sink beginning to brush my teeth, making sure to brush my tongue. After I made sure to floss good, having diamond for teeth is hard to maintain lowkey.

Gargling some mouth wash in my mouth I spit it out into the sank before wiping my mouth with a rag. Grabbing a face towel I turned the sink on letting the water get steamy hot before wetting the towel.

I wiped my face getting all the crumbs out my eyes. Finishing my morning routine for now, I was gonna wait till winter get up to shower with her, knowing she'll need help anyway.

Going in the room I seen her slumped against her pregnancy pillow making me smile at the sight. She was so beautiful to me, im already knowing my baby girl was gonna be even more gorgeous.

Exiting the room I made my way downstairs not knowing what I can cook because I can't even cook for shit.

Hearing the elevator keypad buzz meaning someone was trying to get in i furrowed my eyebrows before going to grab my gun.

Making my way over I pressed on the keypad allowing me to see in the elevator without it opening seeing that buff ass Nigga muke or some shit.

Him and winter been hanging out and shit under the terms of me allowing them too. At first when that shit happen that day, I was mad at her because she met him while I was gone.

I thought about all the shit they could've did while I was gone but putting my trust into her I took her word for and been allowing her to speak to this Nigga.

But now his ass pushing it showing up unannounced and shit. Pressing the button to open the elevator it ding before opening.

"the fuck you want Nigga?" I stepped in-front him not letting him get off the elevator completely.