|21|

The next day
Winters penthouse

Winter and Horace both slept peacefully while on the other side of town savage had escape the warehouse where Horace had been keeping him.

His originally plan was to kill him but he wanted savage to suffer like winter had been doing the past years she was with him.

Savage had other plans, he couldn't and wouldn't allow himself to go out like that. While escaping he was hoping to not get caught.

He was gonna lay low until it was the right time, meanwhile the guards that Horace hired had just notice and was going to notify Horace immediately.

Hearing a vibrating sound winter groaned of innocence. Opening her eyes she looked to the side to see it was Horace's phone and not hers.

"pa your phones ringing" she tapped Horace hoping he would get up. But he was tired from giving her head 9 times the previous night.

He had eaten her out until his jaw had Officially locked up and until winter cried for him to stop. Not making a movement winter tapped him again.

"Horace get up, I'm trying to sleep and your phone is blowing up"

He only stuffed his face deeper into her neck ignoring he muffled voices as he continue to sleep peacefully.

Becoming irritated winter reached over grabbing his phone and answered it "hello" she spat.

"um boss?"

"he's sleep but what?"

"umm can you tell him we're having a problem at the warehouse"

"what warehouse and what problem" she asked curious to what this was about and if it was important because the same number had been calling back to back.

"can you get boss to call back as soon as possible thank you ms walls" the man panted in nervousness. He knew for a fact Horace wasn't gonna be to happy when he found out.

He had payed his employees wade to much money for any shit like this to be happening.

Knowing he wasn't gonna speak winter gave up "aight I'll tell him goodbye and don't ever call this early" she rolled her eyes.

"yes ma'am" he hung up.

Putting the phone down she looked down seeing Horace still at peace on her stomach. Instantly going into a bad mood because she was the one woken from her sleep.

She hated being woke from sleep and she was gonna make Horace feel her pain the whole day. Her mood wasn't gonna be the best today.

"move" she pushed him off of her turning so that her back was facing him.

Horace held an confused face, he was just sleeping so good and peacefully and he couldn't really sleep like that without being on winter some type of way.

"mamas" he called out but she ignored him falling back into sleep since it was still early.

_____________________________________

10:45 am

Winter brushed her teeth starting her morning routine. She had been complete ignoring Horace and his presence since they had officially woken up.

She was pissed and she was gonna make him pissed as well.

Standing in the door way confused, Horace couldn't even tell why she could be ignoring him. They just had a great night.